Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon PvE Rewards.
02-11-2010, 11:35 PM
Too expensive!
This is our primary source for decent shields/engines/ and such.

Tier I-IV
229-232 or so Exploration Badges for one item?
There is not enough Klingon PvE content to justify that high a price.
Equal Tier PvP weapons and such are around 96 or so badges.

Tier V they are fine being that expensive.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 12:23 AM
There's also PvP rewards for medals in Gandala station. It's the same items/price as the exploration ones but PvPing is faster and funner. You only really need to do Kahless or nebulas when the queues are slow.

The prices are fine as they are. You're just not going to get all the top shelf gear the second you enter a new tier, you have to earn it. Its called progress.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2010, 12:25 AM
I haven't leveled my klingon much this week but the pvp price and exploration badge prices were roughly the same. The difference is pvp three matches can net you 90 medals (winning) and three exploration 75 (one completion). I do think there are needed changes and the prices were reasonable back in beta but it does seem longer to acquire items than is necessary.

Ground pvp needs the rewards doubled or tripled so people will actually play it. Forty kills I might as well do that 50 ship kill quest in kahless when I started out.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 12:31 AM
I do the exploration to get the equipment before I PvP go in with exploration weapons and shields mean I survive more and get mroe points.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2010, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael102 View Post
I do the exploration to get the equipment before I PvP go in with exploration weapons and shields mean I survive more and get mroe points.
you get points if you win or loose. Granted you earn more if you win but still. For ground pvp it only takes a few rounds to get some new weapons. I finished all my T3 ground gear by halfway though Cmd2. Also while gear helps you don't need the best to contribute to pvp as group coordination is far FAR more important. You can still use your lower level gear to debuff the enemy and help focus fire.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2010, 03:06 AM
Where on the station can use the PVE exploration rewards ?