Lt. Commander
# 1 rare/epic ships please
02-12-2010, 01:50 AM
Would anyone else like to see the introduction of rare/epic ships? I know rare/epic items don't stay rare for long as most people end up with them in the end but surely there is some way to keep them rare? Not only would this give Admiral's something to aim for but it would increase the variety of ships available at the capped level. Also it would be something 'shiny' to spot in space now and again

Or how about fleet Flagships which could be bought, limited to 1 per fleet, by paying an enourmous amount of energy credits or by some other means. Perhaps this fleet flagship could be permenantly lost once it is destroyed in an engagement, meanig the fleet has to work hard to protect it and/or choose when to deploy it. Fleet would have to save heard for another one and this would be a limited introduction to an STO death penalty.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 01:54 AM
Only way to keep rare things rare is to have a limited number which would result is epic carebear tears of unfairness or have them be destroyed which would result in epic tears from carebears because its unfair that their pixxels went poof because they were stupid.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Carebears?
02-12-2010, 02:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltec
Only way to keep rare things rare is to have a limited number which would result is epic carebear tears of unfairness or have them be destroyed which would result in epic tears from carebears because its unfair that their pixxels went poof because they were stupid.
You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltec
This.

So, no.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2010, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Securion View Post
This.

So, no.
Because having huge chunks of time to dedicate (translation: No life, no responsibilites) means you should get better stuff.

No.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2010, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strombonni
Because having huge chunks of time to dedicate (translation: No life, no responsibilites) means you should get better stuff.

No.
Why did you quote me?

I agree with you, ****head.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-12-2010, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strombonni

No.
This. So, no!
Lt. Commander
# 8 At the moment no but...
02-12-2010, 04:39 AM
At the moment the game needs to develop first.... buy maby in the future maby you could craft your own ship or even purchase blueprints off traders and get a SB to build one 4 u. Could be like a Voyger epic... fly through the galxy and on an epic journy and assemble all the peices.

Carrot + Stick = Move Donkey
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-12-2010, 03:07 AM
Quick bumps as i'd really like a few opinions on this even if it is just to shoot it down. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-12-2010, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wd_harding
Quick bumps as i'd really like a few opinions on this even if it is just to shoot it down. Thanks.
Im all for it. Risk and having something rare that requires balls to fly.

Just saying what is going to get in the way