Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Klingons and Carriers
02-12-2010, 07:47 AM
So whats the deal with klingon carrier spawning drones/fighters/power siphons all in one go?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-12-2010, 07:48 AM
So what's the deal with new people blurting topics without reading or searching the forums?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-12-2010, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
So what's the deal with new people blurting topics without reading or searching the forums?
*looks at join date back and forth*

I searched the forum fine but i thought to once more bring it up cause i am cool like that
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taintedgreek View Post
*looks at join date back and forth*

I searched the forum fine but i thought to once more bring it up cause i am cool like that
Feel free to shove your join date somewhere that gives you a permanent injury. There's nothing cool about the newbie blurt.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
Feel free to shove your join date somewhere that gives you a permanent injury. There's nothing cool about the newbie blurt.
I dont see on what premise you call me a newbie xD so you can shove your newbie chat where light doesnt shine And who made you captain cool scrubcake to decide whats cool and what isn't. Noone.So GTFO
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-12-2010, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taintedgreek View Post
I dont see on what premise you call me a newbie xD so you can shove your newbie chat where light doesnt shine And who made you captain cool scrubcake to decide whats cool and what isn't. Noone.So GTFO
Search the forums and respond and we'll be friends.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-12-2010, 08:12 AM
Whiny fed OP reported for trolling and general lack of intelligence. And when feds stop exploiting game mechanics to win we'll do the same. Till then, please enjoy our endless hoardes of attack craft eating away at your hull.

Tissues are located in the escape pod otherwise known as the "cancel subscription button".
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-12-2010, 07:49 AM
Known bug, and being well abused I might add. Seems this has been deemed as 'acceptable to abuse' by anyone with a Vo'Quv.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-12-2010, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by To3cutter View Post
Known bug, and being well abused I might add. Seems this has been deemed as 'acceptable to abuse' by anyone with a Vo'Quv.
Where's the dev post that says launching all 4 ship types out of comabt is an exploit?

Post a link, please.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-12-2010, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasmussen View Post
Where's the dev post that says launching all 4 ship types out of comabt is an exploit?

Post a link, please.
I've never seen a dev post about all your other 'sploits either, yo. I guess that must mean your poopsock smells like roses.

Btw thanks for getting pvp exp nerfed! Way to go.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:59 AM.