Lt. Commander
Since the IG chat is random and seemingly kept to newb chatter, all the real conversation in STO must be on vent or other voice chat. Since it looks like fleets often have their own channels, I'd like to get into one for more interactive gameplay.

I am a lifer, but not a hardcore gamer. Been a fan of Star Trek since I was born. Since I am as old as Star Trek, you can do the math in that regard At any rate, I prefer grown-up conversation, though I am not averse to playing with mature kids. Mature means: sense of fun and adventure, with no whining or begging. I've tried to help kids in the past, but if they got too clingy in the game they ended up on the ignore list.

I would prefer a liberated Borg fleet, but I'm really just looking for a good fit. Please send me a forum mail to let me know who to contact. Thanks.

Commander HEX223, USS Agamemnon
Lt. Commander
# 2 If your still looking
02-16-2010, 07:18 PM
Hello,
Our fleet was looking through stuff on the web when one of use saw your post... we are a liberated Fleet (lifetime memberships) although not all of us are held to it.... mainly we are just in it for fun and to help each other out if needed....if you would like to come chat or check us out let us know... I am one of the Fleet founders so give me a pts. @drax88 in game...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2010, 07:25 PM
Another option would be Collective, a completely exclusive Liberated Borg only casual fleet. We now have 2 bank tabs, plenty of officer positions available, and are looking for more members to assimilate. Send me a message if you wish to know more!
Lt. Commander
[ RESPONSE ]

The Collective is an all Borg fleet. Our current membership is around 200. We host our own web site (the ground work is up and running and the more advanced features are in progress) with its own URL. We have Ventrilo. We even have a multi-media team and currently working on our first production. We post to Twitter, have a Facebook account, and a place for our upcoming videos on YouTube.

The public side of our web site is in the development queue, but you can still find out more about us by checking out the STOCollective web site.
Lt. Commander
# 5 [-A-] House of Korax
11-16-2010, 09:37 AM
[-A-] 2010-11-16

Ah, glorious battle. This is for what the Klingons live...

.. until they are assimilated.

If you are Borg, come join the war.
Join COLLECTIVE (www.STOCollective.com) and stop the Klingons where they stand.
Catch the latest news on our web site and on our FaceBook group, STOCollective.