Lt. Commander
# 1 So , still no t2 cruiser ?
02-13-2010, 11:42 AM
How hard would it be to reskin the k'tinga , drop its hull and shields by 20% and take away a weapon slot ?

Doesnt seem like it would be that hard , but im not a programmer. Seems like klingons by and large are getting ignored by the dev's , shame.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashe59 View Post
How hard would it be to reskin the k'tinga , drop its hull and shields by 20% and take away a weapon slot ?

Doesnt seem like it would be that hard , but im not a programmer. Seems like klingons by and large are getting ignored by the dev's , shame.
There are far more pressing matters to attend to, like fixing mini-skirt bugs and adjusting shirt necklines to be more appropriately revealing.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2010, 11:52 AM
Ill take clevage over game play mechanics any day of the week !!!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-13-2010, 12:10 PM
Give me a D5 and I'll be happy. One rear gun, three forward.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-13-2010, 12:49 PM
did u guys go blind when the devs said they made it ages ago and its coming out with the content pack?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-13-2010, 12:51 PM
Maybe they figure if they just wait long enough we'll all level past tier 2 and it won't be an issue.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason151 View Post
did u guys go blind when the devs said they made it ages ago and its coming out with the content pack?
Klingons at this point in the game essentially have nothing but PvP as their content.

Currently, there is an acknowledged serious balance issue (lack of a Klingon Cruiser in T2) that affects one full tier of PvP - that's nearly 1/5th of the total gameplay available to a Klingon character.

If Cryptic already has made the model, and they're sitting on it for this 45 day patch they keep talking about, that makes it much worse, not better!
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-14-2010, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason151 View Post
As far as I know they haven't said when it's coming out.

Releasing a T2 cruiser with the 45-day post-release content pack would be worthless. My alt is T2 right now. If they wait another week, even my alt will be too high level to use it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-14-2010, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Ill take clevage over game play mechanics any day of the week !!!!
Funniest thing i've read in a while - SIGGED!!!

Wasn't the last patch supposed to bring in the tier 2 Cruiser?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-14-2010, 05:35 AM
Quote:

It is evenm more likely they will modify the B'rel model's wings and call it K'Vort Battlecruiser.
However in that case I'd prefer the K'tinga it Tier 2, as a counterpart to the Fed Constitution/Excalibur/ugly Excelsior thingy cruisers and the new ship at Tier 3.
However unlikely that is.
In any case minus 20% shields and minus 1 (forward) weapon slot sounds about right.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-14-2010, 06:21 AM
My T2 Klingon toon is on strike until he can fly a cruiser. Meanwhile my T2 Feddie is mining items and mailing them to the Klink.

And that's not all bad, PvE for Feds does have some interersting storyline in the missions.