Lt. Commander
I've been looking on the forums here for some information about this but I havent seen anyone else ask this.

I have the trait "Efficient" on one of my Officers as a space trait and I have tested it and can see that it does in fact give MY character the + 5 to all 4 efficiency areas under my Space Stats ( shield / weapon / aux and engine) but only when im in space , when im on the ground it doenst show this. I have also noticed that it does apply the bonus as its suppose to. An example being that my Emergency Shield Power Bonus goes from +19 to +20 when this trait is activated (officer with trait is added to ship ) and when i switch out that officier my Emergency Shield Power bonus goes back down to +19.

What I dont understand and I guess I'm trying to figure out is why this space trait from an officer seems to show up and add to my characters stats, but no other traits my officers have are displayed anywhere to show that they are working ?

Im thinking that how it works is any ground traits are applied only to the officier that has it and any space trait is applied to everyone / me. But its hard to figure out anything about the ground traits because they dont seem to add to anything at least as far as I can see, if one of my officers had +2.5 crit and that was added to his crit so I could see it then i would be able to see how its effected.

Has anyone else tried testing out any of their officers on the ground to see if they can notice if the traits are working or if they are only added to the officer that owns the trait or if they possibly give the bonus to the entire group ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2010, 01:49 PM
It appears space Traits only show up in space, and ground only on the ground.

As far as I know YOUR traits only affect you and each BO has their own traits.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2010, 03:10 AM
Your space traits = your ship. YOU ARE the ship. So all the officer's space traits are added to YOU (the ship). You ARE the ship. Your stats reflect the performance of the ship. T hus their space trait is added to your stats.