1) Same as JinX-D, he's actually sitting less than a meter away from me , so Groningen, Groningen, the Netherlands.
2) I've been to Disneyland in Paris, which was cool, also been on survival in France, also cool. I kind of like France.
3) Either a big house in the Netherlands somewhere or in some warmer country perhaps. Might even consider Australia!
Living in Germany, Ruhr area
Best holiday, road trip through Italy (though it wasn't officially vacation, it was "work", as former pro wrestling agent I got around)
Dream home location... Not for now, I'm happy where I am, but retirement plans go towards a small town in Sweden
Oneonta, Alabama. The city with a nearly unpronounceable name in the state everyone hates.
Hmm... Probably the trip I took to Indiana a couple of years ago. Massive road trip with 3 of my closest friends? Good times.
Dream home? Doesn't really matter, as long as it's still in the mountains.
1. Southern West Virginia, United States
2. The 2 Weeks I spent at the Green Bank, WV, National Radio and Astronomy Observatory during Governor's School for Math and Science this past August.
3. Where I live now, or, hopefully, the moon base if its ever built.
I'm not gonna bother with my town name, it's not on most maps.... Closest large city is Beckely... North of where I live.