Lt. Commander
# 1 Crafting?
02-14-2010, 08:32 AM
What does it take to talk to the last 3 people? I have turned in many weapons, engines, deflector, armor, shields all mk V and VI. You name it I have turned it in many times but I still can not talk to the last 3 people what does it take? Also is there somewhere I can check to see how much more I have to do or rank I have to be?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2010, 10:54 AM
anyone? anyone? Is this in the wrong forum?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-15-2010, 03:50 AM
dont think its the wrong forum... just think that it seems this genre of game attracts many anti social people... not thats too much of a problem... just a pain when u need help.. i suggest u scan the forum untill u find a previous post to help you
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-15-2010, 04:11 AM
I think ppl give up the craftign system when they reach you lvl- its easier and more profitable to sell the white weapons and the gathering materials needed to make the rare items - then use the money you make from selling all that stuff to buy the rare stuff from auction house as ppl cant seem to sell the made stuff for the cost of all the materials and white items it takes to make it.

Also quest rewards are alot easier to come by and use then trying to buy or make any rare item.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-15-2010, 04:13 AM
i made 12 MK VI blue space weapons and 4 MK IV Blue space weapons before the last dude opened up to me.

sorry i didnt do any of the other ones.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-15-2010, 04:24 AM
don't bother with crafting. crafting is a joke.

cryptic has no experience and no real interest in doing crafting.

1. they need more than one crafting type. different specialization and professions.

2. again they have no experience with crafting. look at City of Heroes and Champions Online.

the items you get from crafting are worthless. because you can get the same item for less amount of effort and time. everybody is going to be crafting the same crap. so there is no uniqueness and no market.

its not the same as having somebody being a tailor, leatherworker, blacksmith. jewelcrafting, etc.
there are no unique receipes that will make people different from another person.

wait a year or two before even trying to mess with crafting. because they're not going to improve crafting any time soon.