Lt. Commander
# 1 how about that new server?
02-14-2010, 03:48 PM
I love haveing to wait in q to play a game that I piad as much for as Need for Speed shift and The Force Unleashed wich are offline games but at least I can play them.No I don't live in some far off country I live right here in the usa and I'm sick of waiting to play this game I was trusting unuff to prepurchase because of the deals You guy's offerd knowing the game wasn't ready.I'm tired of hearing this is a mmo So what
I don't care what century you think we live in as stated earlier there are plenty of non online games to buy If you arn't sucked in to a bunch of lies about how great a game is online.Guess I'm not an mmo guy but now I'm stuck haveing already paid for it so I would play more if I wasn't constantly rerunning missions,reporting bugs for you to ignore,submiting gm tickets that are never answerd in game but somehow always get a reply 2 day's later about how someone tried to reach me ingame.If someone tried to reach me ingame with as many gm tickets as I have had to put in. The statistical possibilities make it almost impossible that at some point on 1 ticket some one would have reached me.But by far the worst thing is to sighn in to a paid for game to be told you have to wait sorry servers full.Wher are the new server that was promised this weekend and why have we heard nothing on this?And if someone is going to respond don't bother unless you add a link to the facts.And even a new server does not excuse this constant waiting to play a game I have paid full price for.It was not my idea to give everyone a free month and it is not my problem that the game is not ready as stated many times in the forums you'r testers told you it was not ready.It is not my fault you caved to pressure from you'r publisher nor is anything else pertaining to you'r service have anything to do with me.Except to actually provide the service.I did not pay for you to iron out bugs I paid for a product wich in my mind is deffective.I really do like the game however this level of service is not acceptiable so please correct this as soon as you can at least you could let us know whats going on with the server and if you don't have an eta on a new server or when everyone who played can get in at least be the bigger company and at least admit it.Though it would be nice to be offerd a refund or some free time for all we who are haveing lot's of problems with the game.But at the very least let us know it's gonna be six months before it's stable and we wont have to wait in q's to play.It would be the honest thing to do.

To all you children who want to complain because I'm not bending over to praise an incomplete and buggy product or are just looking to complain because you'r stuck with a life time membership and wan't to bash anyone who might shine a negative light on you'r precious company Cryptic is not complaining that people arn't happy.They know it they are trying and they really don't need you to defend them so if this post offends you DON't READ IT.
Thank you
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2010, 03:52 PM
They need to expand, more servers Cryptic!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2010, 03:52 PM
Dont expect a new server anytime soon, I asked a GM last night and this is what I recieved back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_IndigoFyre
This maintenance period is for performance and stability, we are not adding new servers (we did two upgrades to our servers last week) during this particular downtime.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2010, 03:54 PM
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2010, 04:02 PM
I dont get why everyone *****es about the queues. Ive never been in one
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-14-2010, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icefire227 View Post
I dont get why everyone *****es about the queues. Ive never been in one
Well you obyiously have not been in a Q or you would be right their with them please I asked not to be posting answers like this in this thread no one forced u to read it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-14-2010, 04:05 PM
Yeah, If I keep getting que times of 200 out of 212, i'll be canceling my membership real soon. You don't be having people pay for a game, and then they get que for an hour. Get those servers up and running, or you'll be seeing a huge drop in your customer base.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-14-2010, 04:08 PM
Whine Whine Whine Rage Rage Rage Exaggerate Exaggerate Exaggerate
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-14-2010, 04:12 PM
Dangerously Geeky, This your first MMO? I'm sure you never played WOW, or FFXI. Never had a wait time to get into their servers. Wake up. $15.00 a month is alot for a subscription, if you don't care about your money, then that's you. But, many of us care about our money, and downtime due to insufficient server space is simply poor planning, and game maintenance. I can understand if the server is just down, and it crashed. Offline time is acceptable, but Ques are not.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-14-2010, 04:13 PM
I say dont add any servers. Because if you do then there will be more unneccesary downtime for the normal people who play the game. The only people who ***** and moan about the queues are the turbonerds who dont have a life or friends outside of playing video games. If ia normal person was put in a queue, then they could, well I dont know, go to the bathroom, talk to friends, say hello to their parents, get laid, go to work, go to school, play pokemon, watch TV, or read a book. But the turbonerds dont do any of that. they go on here and whine like little girls.