Lt. Commander
I've seen far too many griefers in this mission. It is way too easy for one person to go around ramming large shards and wreck the whole thing. Either the mission has to be changed (making it very easy; not really ideal), or we have to be able to form private instances that the griefers can't join. The way things currently are is unacceptable.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2010, 06:05 PM
I am not even sure if these are griefers or just braindead players. Either way, it is crazy.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-15-2010, 05:31 PM
I've spotted a few players who go straight for the large shards and ram them, every time. Those have got to be griefers.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-18-2010, 02:11 AM
Mines are another problem. The best way to heal the CE though is with a tricobalt torpedo just as it launches all of its shards at about 30% health.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-18-2010, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainRAVE View Post
Mines are another problem. The best way to heal the CE though is with a tricobalt torpedo just as it launches all of its shards at about 30% health.
And what's wrong with blowing them up? Only getting HIT by a large frag which creates the small frags will heal the CE.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-18-2010, 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilElder
And what's wrong with blowing them up? Only getting HIT by a large frag which creates the small frags will heal the CE.
I didn't say there was anything wrong with it? Seems to annoy everyone in the instance though!