Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lt. Commander
I just got promoted by Admiral Quinn, and I went through all the three processes to free new uniform, go to the ceremony ( optional ), and pick up my choice of new ship from Lt. Laurel on upper level at Shipyard. I chose my new and free Cruiser, having been using the old Light-Cruiser class for a long time now. But this is where it's messed up. I noticed my devices didn't increase as it should be 4 slots for devices, and my Ship aft weapon slots should be 2 slots and not still 1. Then I beam up to my ship and found it's still the old LIght Cruiser, so can anyone tell me what I missed to get the new ship?
Oh, and btw, I put all my ship equipments in my inventory BEFORE I picked the new Cruiser ship from Lt. Laurel for fear I may lose my old equipments. Was that the reason my new Cruiser class is not there yet? Can anyone tell me what am suppose to do to get this working right again? Am still at the Star Base at our SOL system.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2010, 09:09 PM
you need to go downstairs and talk to one of the guys in the ship area (big ship hologram) that says "Select Ship"...and change to your new ship.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2010, 09:15 PM
Quote:
you need to go downstairs and talk to one of the guys in the ship area (big ship hologram) that says "Select Ship"...and change to your new ship.
Am only officer 'DOH' Simpson at the Starbase, but am really proficient in the battlefields. lol Thanks, Xavier! I'll try that now, man!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2010, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegastar_Palerider
Am only officer 'DOH' Simpson at the Starbase, but am really proficient in the battlefields. lol Thanks, Xavier! I'll try that now, man!
I think this is a problem with alot of players... no-one bothers 'exploring' their surroundings. It's the first thing you should do. Not bashing you or anything but this is why we get so many of those awful 'where is...' questions. And then we get silenced for 24 hours because people don't agree with what we have to say because we're being '*******s' and not carebares. /Zonechatoff forever.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2010, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteppenRazor
I think this is a problem with alot of players... no-one bothers 'exploring' their surroundings. It's the first thing you should do. Not bashing you or anything but this is why we get so many of those awful 'where is...' questions. And then we get silenced for 24 hours because people don't agree with what we have to say because we're being '*******s' and not carebares. /Zonechatoff forever.
I can be well verse at starbase stuffs, but my priorities were learning on the 'fields', which is my duties in space and ground warefare. Not so bad for playing this just under a couple weeks. Everyone of us has different priorities. Thanks for posting a reply the same.
Ensign
# 6 New ships
12-25-2014, 09:29 AM
So im a old player with this game, level 30 with my federation account.
and level 25 with my romulan account.
But i constantly run into a problem all the time
Wheres my new ship?
even if i buy it without a promotion its noowhere to be found, it doesnt even mark the "You own this" box, the only way to get it is making my friend logging on my user and finding it for me.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-14-2010, 09:20 PM
Say, are we allow to change our new ship's name or no? Anyone know? Thanks for any help here, folks.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-14-2010, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Say, are we allow to change our new ship's name or no? Anyone know? Thanks for any help here, folks.
Yes you can like with any ship/BO.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-14-2010, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Yes, you get one free name change.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-14-2010, 09:24 PM
Quote:
For both ships and bridge officers, there's a 'Rename' button at the bottom of their status screen (the paperdoll screen with equipment slots).

Note that you can't have two ships with identical names, even if the registry numbers are different. If you want to re-use a name from a previous ship, you need to rename or delete the older one.