Lt. Commander
Okay, I've been trying to figure out how to do this and can't seem to find anything in the search for it.

So, hopefully someone with more knowledge will be able to help out.

I'm trying to figure out what the bind command is for giving a crew member and order to use a power on my target.

Such as my tactical officer, V'raal, using focus fire on the enemy I have targeted. How would I bind that?

Thank you .
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-15-2010, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnarris View Post
Okay, I've been trying to figure out how to do this and can't seem to find anything in the search for it.

So, hopefully someone with more knowledge will be able to help out.

I'm trying to figure out what the bind command is for giving a crew member and order to use a power on my target.

Such as my tactical officer, V'raal, using focus fire on the enemy I have targeted. How would I bind that?

Thank you .
I cant recal if you can do instructions for each boff but you can clikc one of the icons at the top of the boff list while on the ground. Mouse over tells you what each does etc Act normally is they do their own thing, the icon with circle and cross i think makes them target your target etc.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2010, 03:23 PM
I saw that there is a method to giving all your crew a command such as "attack my target", so there must be a way to give one crew member a command via binds.

Anyone have any input on how this is done?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-19-2010, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnarris View Post
I saw that there is a method to giving all your crew a command such as "attack my target", so there must be a way to give one crew member a command via binds.

Anyone have any input on how this is done?
Yeah im sure theres some /bind method but im nto good with those I currently have attack my target set to mouse 4 to make everyone attack one target and let me deal with others.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-19-2010, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesey
Yeah im sure theres some /bind method but im nto good with those I currently have attack my target set to mouse 4 to make everyone attack one target and let me deal with others.
No one knows. I've come to that conclusion after 3 fruitless weeks trying to find out how to simply bind my dang "create waypoint" button to a key (See link in my sig for my frustrating quest)

the ONLY command I've been able to give my bridge officers with a keybind is 'Everyone attack my target" - which is in the default keybind list...nothing else is...not passive mode, not individual bridge officers' commands, not set waypoints, not clear waypoints, nothing.

You can do them with interface buttons...but apparently whoever designed that part of the interface is either dead, on extended vacation, or doesn't know we're desperately wanting to know how to keybind his buttons.