Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 player base question.
02-15-2010, 02:37 PM
do we know how many ACTIVE player(account) currently play the game ?

im very anxious to know.

i LOVE the game.

but if i want to play a barren game i would go back to city of heroes.(last time i logged it was pretty empty :-( i loved and still love city of heroes)

so any idea?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-15-2010, 02:41 PM
No, and you never will know. Cryptic, and most other MMOs for that matter, doesn't release that information. It's all left in the hands of the fine fans to speculate on.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-15-2010, 02:42 PM
I count 3 so far in this thread.


So, at least 3.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-15-2010, 02:43 PM
oh and anyone know if city of heroes is still populated ?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-15-2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by katmar
oh and anyone know if city of heroes is still populated ?
Every game that has open servers is populated. I think Meridian 59 still has players. The debates over numbers are sort of goofy, actually. Subscribers != fun. It equals subscribers. And the more humans you get involved with something, the worse off you are, usually.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-15-2010, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by katmar
oh and anyone know if city of heroes is still populated ?
Still going strong with a new Expansion Pack coming out later this year, as well as Free Issue 17 coming out in March, and then Devs are currently working on an entirely new end-game system for CoX.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-15-2010, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Still going strong with a new Expansion Pack coming out later this year, as well as Free Issue 17 coming out in March, and then Devs are currently working on an entirely new end-game system for CoX.

really ?

i loved city of heroes so much.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-15-2010, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
No, and you never will know. Cryptic, and most other MMOs for that matter, doesn't release that information. It's all left in the hands of the fine fans to speculate on.
UNLESS the game is a success. Then they brag about it all over. Like Cryptic tried to do and it bit em in the butt
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-15-2010, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Milenko
UNLESS the game is a success. Then they brag about it all over. Like Cryptic tried to do and it bit em in the butt
WoW love to brag about its subscriber number.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:51 AM.