Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
I really enjoy how Star Trek Online breaks there game missions into " episodes " , nice touch !

Given the many different TV episodes that we have been treated to over the years I would like to hear your vote for which episode you would like to see turned into a playable episode in game .

My vote would be for 1. DS9's "What You Leave Behind" 2. STNG , All Good Things 3. Voyager , Work force .

Workforce would be cool you would have to rescue your bridge crew and convince them they work for you LOL , could introduce your EMH doctor as a usable crew member
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-15-2010, 04:29 PM
Future's End -- just to see my characters in funky 20th century duds.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-15-2010, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDervish
Future's End -- just to see my characters in funky 20th century duds.

Nice

Or for a real blast from the past , how about the original ST episode where Kirk and the crew go back to the 60's to stop the Nuclear rocket from being launched / tampered with .
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-15-2010, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhomus
Nice

Or for a real blast from the past , how about the original ST episode where Kirk and the crew go back to the 60's to stop the Nuclear rocket from being launched / tampered with .
That too. :p

How about bringing back Trelane (TOS: The Squire of Gothos)?

Did you play the old Star Trek game "Judgment Rites"? They brought back Trelane for one "episode", and this time he had a strong fascination with World War I aviation. The Enterprise even fought Trelane's Red Baron triplane in space! It had phasers instead of machine gun ammo. :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-15-2010, 06:58 PM
I would like to see the episode in which Picard was contacted by a probe and lived a lifetime while unconscious.

Or the TNG episode "Rascals".

I have so many I want to see in this game but this all I can think of from the top of my head.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-15-2010, 11:23 PM
Cause and Effect(TNG)
Basics(Voyager)
Past Tense(DS9)
Space Seed(TOS)