We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Thursday, 18th, February from 3am PST to 5am PST (11am to 1pm GMT), in order to perform maintenance, and apply a new patch. We will update this thread once this maintenance has been completed.
The Star Trek Online Team
* Power trays were acting strangely and not remembering what you had placed in your first slot. Code has gone in to address this and should now remember what power you place there.
* Work towards improving game performance when the shard is at peak capacity.
* Fleet Bank Updates - Options are now grayed out and disabled for players who don't have permission to change them. The Limit field is now filled with the current limits set. And restrictions should now be working properly. They were not updating until you switch tabs and then back. Fixed a bug where players could circumvent limits that were set.
* There were many areas where if you logged out, you would not log in to the right location. We've gone through the maps and hopefully addressed these so that you always log back in on the last safe static map you were on.
* Renaming should now work properly if you and your Bridge Officer share the same name.
* Fixed an issue where -maxfps was being ignored and always reset to 60 regardless of user options.
* Players can no longer escape to their bridge if they are engaged in combat in a Deepspace encounter.
* Fixed an issue where battle damage was showing up as white or grey blotches on some ships.
* Added space station ambient audio to Deepspace K7 station.
* Daily missions now start their cooldown from the time the mission was taken instead of from when the mission was turned in.
* Rank up missions complete now if you get your free ship at any time, not just once you have spoken to the ship vendor. This was causing an issue with some characters getting stuck if they talked to the ship vendor contact with odd dialog choices.
* Players who were teamed where not able to complete missions because other teammates where completing mission dialogs and warp before they had completed turning in their mission. This has been addressed so that all players can progress dialogs at their own pace while teamed.
* Level 43+ players entering the Borg Sectors now need to hail the USS Victory and complete the hand-off mission from Admiral Quinn before they can talk to other remote contacts to access Borg related missions.
* Removed some additional Borg Star Cluster missions that were deemed un-Borg-like.
* Added more missing translations of mission dialog and other localized text updates.
* Addressed an issue where players were getting stuck on the Seeds of Dissent mission by sprinting after enemies and ending up behind forcefields.
* The dialog with the Klingons in the PJem System no longer jumps immediately to "Care to repeat your threat, Captain?"
* Fixed the display text on some Klingon Cardassian missions.
* Sulu is now a remote contact once the player is level 2.
* Fixed a crate on the Sierra Outpost II station in Romulan space that was spawning inside of another crate.
* The crate on the Iconian ground map is no longer giving out too many items.
* Repeatable Star Cluster missions are now set so that they are only offered when you are neary the cluster if you are above the mission level.
* Moved anomalies on Danteri V and Beytan V that were impossible to scan.
* Under the Cover of Night: Den of Thieves: Commander Teleb was becoming unkillable if hit with an exploit. Teleb is now smarter and will hopefully no longer let himself get put in this situation.
* Fixed an issue where the Diplomat could not be rescued or selected in the Diplomatic Solution mission if the player logged out/disconnected and then re-entered the map.
* In the Minefield mission - all of the crates can now be interacted with.
Powers and Combat
* There is now a Commander version of Dampening Field to correct the issue where some officers were receiving it at LT Commander, and removed LT Commander version from the power store.
* Updated display name for space version of Dampening Field to Starship Dampening Field for clarity.
* Dual Bank Antiproton weapons now do antiproton damage instead of phaser damage.
* Science Team, Security Team, and Engineering team can now be activated while your ship is held.
* Corrected the Klingon version of power trays to use appropriate colored borders.
* Updated the UI to select a reward to make it clearer what you are selecting and help alleviate issues where you might not have received the reward you were expecting.
* Contact headshots now have a border around them to make them stand out better against the background.
* Minor layout tweaks to the disabled weapon trays during the Fed tutorial.
* Made it clear in the UI that the first Ship and Bridge Officer rename is free.
* Made it clearer in the UI that changing your Captain's short name (the one used for character identification purposes) requires a micro-transaction.
* When changing fields, UI will now always be enabled so that you can see how much changes cost even if you can't afford them.
* Unconscious away team members will now stand out better on the team UI.
* Disabled away team control buttons for unconscious bridge officers.
* Added some missing Klingon away team UI designs.
* Added the instance number to the map name above the minimap if it's a static map.
* There are now clearer notifications when you've received a new Officer, or Leveled-Up.
* The Run recovery bar is now hidden if you are being held.
* C-Store - Special Unlocks - "One unlock per character" message was not being display until after the item had been unlocked but is now shown sooner.
* Special unlocked costumes were not showing up properly on the log in screen and should now display correctly.
* The log in message now displays appropriate rank instead of level.
* Players are now prompted if they would like to disable the proxy after 2 failed connection attempts.