Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
I've been trying to pvp all week, there is never more than a few Klinks on at a time, usually only get one per instance. Did you all quit, or is there just not that many at higher lvl's?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2010, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb4707 View Post
I've been trying to pvp all week, there is never more than a few Klinks on at a time, usually only get one per instance. Did you all quit, or is there just not that many at higher lvl's?
I'm playing fed until kdf get some content. I've got balls of steel, but if I have to sit through another cracked planet match I may cut myself.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2010, 07:35 PM
Same, but like hell am I leveling a fed.

The ship com is great, but there is just.....nothing to do.

We need 1) the duel/challenge system up and running zinc mentioned in an interview decades ago. 2) new pvp maps 3) new pvp game types and finally some fricking proper open world RvR we can all get our teeth into.

Instead of wasting resources on skirts and other crap about 5 people care about put some effort into things we need... oh like, END GAME CONTENT.

ps.. that last sentance is for the devs.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2010, 07:40 PM
I stopped playing my KDF guy until we can get proper balanced matches instead of 2v7 and 1v5 all the time.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=120701
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-18-2010, 08:25 PM
I'm not 'levelling' a fed per se - I'm rerolling fed characters and killing KDF in t1 pvp. It's funny.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-18-2010, 08:27 PM
Wish some klinks would show up in the 41-45 range. Tired of not being able to PvP for gear and epics because you guys can't/won't/don't play.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-19-2010, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb4707 View Post
There are plenty of high level klingons. Most of us "quit", ie we log on for daily and that's it. Right now, the game for klingons at T5 is like Quake3 deathmatch but with fewer maps - no character progress, no story, no content. It's still fun to "get your game on" for a couple of matches, but that's not enough in an MMO to keep people interested.

Frankly, every single klingon I know in T5 (not saying everyone, just the ones I know) now plays a fed character most of the time. With the anticipated Federation Vs Federation queues, the klingon game will simply be ended.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-19-2010, 06:25 AM
Quote:
With the anticipated Federation Vs Federation queues, the klingon game will simply be ended.
Yea, they should totally leave out FvF so you can get your ~3 games per day in whenever you randomly feel like it. Federation players that enjoy PvP can just sit in the queue for an hour, only to get into a game with a lone Klingon who leaves after 30 seconds. Leaving things they way they are will breathe new life into the Klingon faction, right?

Absolute nonsense. Having FvF PvP simply means that I actually get to do PvP again. I haven't touched it over the last few days because the wait times are horrendous and even once the queue comes up, I often don't get a decent match because the other team isn't full.

I will pretty much always prefer to play FvK, but right now that simply isn't happening very often in T5.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-19-2010, 06:35 AM
I am busy levelling my Fed character and sending any decent loot to my Klingon char.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-19-2010, 06:36 AM
Sigh, it's all day the same: You join any PvP-match and latest after, in average, 1.15 games you get sweared at, called overpowered, noob or something else because some PvE-spoiled brats that don't get over 20k damage and 0 heal in a cracked planetoid-match can't stand losing.

It took about 5minutes to find, after removing VM, another skill to be totally overpowered. Which one was completely random, as soon as it was part of the destruction of a FED player (even if he uses it him/herself)

Staying for longer than 3 matches (for honorquest) is simply pain.