Lt. Commander
# 1 Temple Offerings
02-21-2010, 05:38 PM
I dont know if this question has been asked yet or not. But, I am doing The mission Temple Offerings and having to buy Provisions. Is it possible,when you click the buy button, it pops up and asks you how many you want. It is kind of boring and long clicking the buy and ok button 150 times each. Unless I am doing this wrong and someone has an idea how to do this better.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-21-2010, 05:56 PM
Only way I know of to make it faster is Ctrl and double click. Get's rid of the confirmation screen. Still was a time sink doing it that way lol
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-21-2010, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad_Kaiser
Only way I know of to make it faster is Ctrl and double click. Get's rid of the confirmation screen. Still was a time sink doing it that way lol
Or CTRL + LeftClick on the Buy button... 160 times.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-22-2010, 05:25 AM
The whole mission is pointless, given the amount of money and time you will spend for very little return.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-22-2010, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeLegate View Post
The whole mission is pointless, given the amount of money and time you will spend for very little return.
Well, it does force the player to learn about commodities and where to get them. If this is a primer for future commodity-based missions -- for example, if the Aid the Planet exploration missions were made more 'profitable' (in terms of effort invested) -- then it's not a bad mission design.

If not, well....
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-22-2010, 12:20 PM
It forces you to spend money. Every self respecting person sells the commodities every day. Its my HO, but I consider commodities and data samples an utter waste of time. Weak attempt by Cryptic to invent the 'crafting' system into the game. Which is actually more of a trade system. You don't need any skills to 'craft' those weapons. Its a money and time sink. You can get EXACTLY the same items from doing exploration missions and earning budges which is MORE fun. But thats me. Some people may just like to fly around the galaxy and collect data samples until their eyes bleed.

Its good I looked at this side. I am don with this mission. Dropping it right away.