Lt. Commander
# 1 Custom Music Setup
02-22-2010, 04:42 AM
Getting pretty tired of the game music, but still appreciate the music changes when in different circumstances, ie. battle, exploring, etc.

Are there any plans to allow users to customise the music on the game besides the general thing with Winamp?

I would f00king looooooooove the old-style Klingon music for space battles!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-22-2010, 05:27 AM
I'd like more varity of music.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-22-2010, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcchris View Post
Getting pretty tired of the game music, but still appreciate the music changes when in different circumstances, ie. battle, exploring, etc.

Are there any plans to allow users to customise the music on the game besides the general thing with Winamp?

I would f00king looooooooove the old-style Klingon music for space battles!!!
you have said exactly what i wanted as well. i guess the jerry goldsmith royalties might be too high for them right now, but i am all for you starting a petition for the klingon battle music to be put in this game, you got my email signature of support right now, jcoburn32@yahoo.com. Oh for possible petition purposes, the name of the song is "klingon battle," by jerry goldsmith and there are petition websites if you choose to use them, may not be neccessary since it could be done on the forums in a casual way.