Lt. Commander
We have a new timeline update for you, just in time for the holiday season!
Quote:
Starfleet Intelligence continues to gather reports of unrest on Romulus. Praetor Tal’aura enacts food rationing and strict limits on replicator use on the homeworld, saying that the empire’s resources must be reserved to support the military’s campaign against Donatra and the breakaway Imperial Romulan State.

Read more here!
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-18-2008, 03:47 PM
Neat, thanks for the update, i want to know more about the Klingons!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-18-2008, 03:50 PM
As usual, such a great read. I can't wait for more!

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-18-2008, 03:53 PM
Amazing, I loved the idea of the 'soong' institute, nice tribute to Data and his maker
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-18-2008, 03:54 PM
Awesome thanks! I can see the beginnings of some interesting threads being woven here.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-18-2008, 04:13 PM
can't wait to read more about the The Doctor's legal case and the development of mobile emitter technology. The question of using holographic crew is in question here.

With mobile emitters, we will see many holograhic characters. Without them, they will be limited.

I wonder if the Soong Institute will research creating androids like Data.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-18-2008, 04:14 PM
Fascinating..
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-18-2008, 03:54 PM
very cool update , cant wait for more
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-23-2008, 09:30 AM
nice update! I'm pinning my hopes on a certain Sisko making an appearance in a future update
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-18-2008, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxco View Post
Neat, thanks for the update, i want to know more about the Klingons!!
Here, here.

I especially want to hear about the absorption of non-Klingon into their fleet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirov View Post
First of all,how come the Federation is virtually the only power which doesn't have civil unrest? To be honest the idea of the Federation always being perfect has slightly ruined Star Trek for me...
Secondly, what's happening with the Dominion,Borg,Species 8472...these powers are way too aggressive to have stayed quiet for so long...
Other than these 2 minor observations,I like how the timeline is coming though, keep up the good work
I think the 'civil' unrest in the federation is more parallel to the unrest seen in say the US congress, etc -- there are differences, but nothing to the point of civil unrest, war, secession, etc. I certainly do hope that the smaller 'Missions/Quests/Story lines' do show some of the 'dirt and grim' with in Federation Politics, etc.

As for the other Big Players, it is strange how 'quiet' the stories appear. I think there should be some mention in each update, as to remind us they have not disappeared off the star map.