Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Honestly I am getting a bit upset that now I am stuck waiting on doing the only end game content due to a bug that I can not get a GM to respond to in FOUR days!!!!

Why can I not equip the very rare/purple weapon to my BO? Is there a warning that I missed somewhere that says that you can not do this???

Again, why does it take FOUR+ days to respond to a ticket

Getting old folks, getting really old.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2010, 07:48 PM
That is a bug that we have already acknowledged here on the forums that we are aware of, and working on.

As for why you have not received a reply yet, our customer service department is very busy with a lot of tickets at the moment. Unfortunately, this isn't something the GM team can even help you with. However, as I said, we are working hard on squashing that bug, and your BOffs should be able to equip those shiny new guns soon.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2010, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoxe
As for why you have not received a reply yet, our customer service department is very busy with a lot of tickets at the moment.
I've said it before, and I will say it again. Cryptic has the worst customer support in the industry by a very wide margin. And to accomplish that in this industry, frankly, takes an almost heroic quantity of apathy and incompetence.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-23-2010, 10:19 PM
I got 2 tickets with no replys. One is 8 days and one is 4 days. SO good luck.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-23-2010, 11:24 PM
yeah support just basicly S**ks got 2 tickets open now because i cant get the pvp daily anymore 8 days and counting now so thats 40 badges right now or should i say 1 shield array im already missed out on.

i got no hopes i render it will take around 20 days before support response like last time....
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-23-2010, 11:36 PM
Oh c'mon. This thread gets a YellowName's attention, but this one still doesn't? Just what is the criteria?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2010, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexiom
I've said it before, and I will say it again. Cryptic has the worst customer support in the industry by a very wide margin. And to accomplish that in this industry, frankly, takes an almost heroic quantity of apathy and incompetence.
Nope... sorry but Fallen Earth gets that accomplishment in my book. Their CS is so bad it impacts the Devs, who then turn around and change stuff that makes the customer think tat the Devs are actually flipping them the bird....