Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 My last 4 days
02-28-2010, 09:39 AM
Ok, so, in 4 days the billing cycle runs and I will be gone. What I'm stating here is my list of activities involving this game for the next 4 days, to clearly illustrate why in very basic terms.

No more dailies. They're kind of boring and I have 52 marks, enough for some of the purple items at Omega, but the blues I have are so close in ability I feel I'd be wasting the effort if I spent 11 days worth of marks on that stuff.

Getting my fleet responsibilities delegated to someone who doesn't mind paying for this game. Just because the game has run me off for now doesn't mean my friends should suffer gaps in leadership. They keep asking me to stay but I just won't pay $15 for little or nothing to do.

Giving away a bunch of stockpiled energy credits. Best response to this might even win a few.

You can't have my stuff, I'll be back quickly if they drop the monthly, in time if they improve the game. The stuff I want to see is clearly on the back burner though so it's probably gonna be a long time.

Does that seem like a short list of activities? You bet it is. But... that's why this post isn't titled 'OMG Never leaving I love Cryptic and Atari xoxo'

Give me a shout in the game if you like, I won't be in there much over the next 4 days, there's no reason to play, but if you want to say hey or plead your case for staying I'll listen there or here. Most of you won't bother with that I'm sure but that's cool. I don't expect it as there isn't much sense of community in these forums.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-28-2010, 03:09 PM
Me too...

I'll be back when they lower the price or offer me a reason to stay. I've run out of things to do...again...and I don't find it fun just blowing things up to pass the time.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-28-2010, 03:23 PM
If your looking to get rid of energy credits, you can pass them onto me if you like.

Im starting up the RSPCT (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Tribbles). it's a charity that will rescue abused tribbles and either rehouse them or release them to their new homeworld .
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-28-2010, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul_Exo View Post
If your looking to get rid of energy credits, you can pass them onto me if you like.

Im starting up the RSPCT (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Tribbles). it's a charity that will rescue abused tribbles and either rehouse them or release them to their new homeworld .
Really? Now I feel bad for dropping them out of the airlock all the time. Pity.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-28-2010, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixboox View Post
Really? Now I feel bad for dropping them out of the airlock all the time. Pity.
Ya, now I feel bad for beaming them into space.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-28-2010, 03:32 PM
I feel really bad for feeding them 50 bottles of Chateu Picard and... yeah the judge says I can't have tribbles anymore, he was very clear.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-28-2010, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curs0r View Post
Ok, so, in 4 days the billing cycle runs and I will be gone. What I'm stating here is my list of activities involving this game for the next 4 days, to clearly illustrate why in very basic terms.

No more dailies. They're kind of boring and I have 52 marks, enough for some of the purple items at Omega, but the blues I have are so close in ability I feel I'd be wasting the effort if I spent 11 days worth of marks on that stuff.

Getting my fleet responsibilities delegated to someone who doesn't mind paying for this game. Just because the game has run me off for now doesn't mean my friends should suffer gaps in leadership. They keep asking me to stay but I just won't pay $15 for little or nothing to do.

Giving away a bunch of stockpiled energy credits. Best response to this might even win a few.

You can't have my stuff, I'll be back quickly if they drop the monthly, in time if they improve the game. The stuff I want to see is clearly on the back burner though so it's probably gonna be a long time.

Does that seem like a short list of activities? You bet it is. But... that's why this post isn't titled 'OMG Never leaving I love Cryptic and Atari xoxo'

Give me a shout in the game if you like, I won't be in there much over the next 4 days, there's no reason to play, but if you want to say hey or plead your case for staying I'll listen there or here. Most of you won't bother with that I'm sure but that's cool. I don't expect it as there isn't much sense of community in these forums.
Sucks to see you leave! I hope they listen to us concerned players and make this game amazing, but I am not banking on it anymore.

I hope you enjoy what ever game you go to. Hopefully they WILL resolve your complaints so you can once again enjoy this game like you want.

Chris
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-28-2010, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by enoyedtheshows
Sucks to see you leave! I hope they listen to us concerned players and make this game amazing, but I am not banking on it anymore.

I hope you enjoy what ever game you go to. Hopefully they WILL resolve your complaints so you can once again enjoy this game like you want.

Chris
With a bit of good luck and some help from some of my very talented friends I'll be looking into making my own game. I think it's time to stop paying people for something I can do better myself. Donationware or F2P with premium items is the future of this kind of gaming.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-28-2010, 03:41 PM
can I have your energy credits just so I can goad a fanboy now and again that I took them out of the economy?

No, seriously, put them in the fleet bank. That way if you ever come back and need a day 1 boost they'll ( your mates, not your credits, they'll have spent that on booze and blackjack long ago ) be there for you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-28-2010, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curs0r View Post
With a bit of good luck and some help from some of my very talented friends I'll be looking into making my own game. I think it's time to stop paying people for something I can do better myself. Donationware or F2P with premium items is the future of this kind of gaming.
Textures, models, general artwork. Give me a nod. I don't do scripting. Too old for that headache.

http://zootcadillac.deviantart.com/
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:15 AM.