Lt. Commander
Not another "I quit" thread.. more like.. "I'll let this game bake a little longer in the oven".

Game needs more time to cook before it's "ready"... I've had some fun, game has some issues... but it has its moments too. Unfortunately, I can't justify another 15 dollars for next month when there is very little left to actually do.

I'll stick around on the forums and watch what's going on, and re-subscribe in a month or 2, hopefully there'll be some new and fun content.

I'd like to see the game succeed, so I'll give it another shot in awhile.

No you can't have my stuff... cus I'll be back :p
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2010, 02:04 PM
I've got enough extra income that I can continue to support it even though I don't think it's quite worth the money. I'm looking forward to 6-12 months when hopefully the game will be much better.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-28-2010, 02:15 PM
I've hit RA3 and I'm thinking of suspending my subscription until they add more content. I've never leveled this fast in an MMO before. I have played pretty intensely (for me). And I've enjoyed the varoius Episodes they do have.

Content is King. And they don't even have a Duke yet. Come on, guys!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-28-2010, 02:19 PM
Yeah while I could probably finagle the sub fees I just don't want to pay again and again until it becomes worth it when it's far less expensive to play something else and wait while they get it together.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-28-2010, 02:22 PM
I'm going to give them just one more month. I think they should relent and give everyone another 30 days free. I want to see what happens with the 45-day patch.