Lt. Commander
Like the titles says. What do you want most. ONE THING. Simple. Not a list. If you list two things thats too much. So is three. Four is right out.

Whats the ONE thing you want most? For those that have a lot of things in mind, whats the TOP thing in that list. Say so here.......

For me? Slow the leveling rate. Each rank should level slower than the one before it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-03-2010, 05:51 PM
#1: A Sidekick system. As someone who routinely plays with friends of different levels I find I'm either fighting -10 foes, and stealing all my friends XP, or fighting +10 foes and getting my butt kicked every 5 minutes; thus not really being much help to them.

#2: Diplomacy and Morale. There needs to be a way for foes to surrender or retreat without everything being a fight to the death. Most hostile space encounters didn't lead to fights to the death in 726 episodes of the series'.

#3: More expansive non-combat missions. There needs to be more to do then click 5 glowies and you're done. I want to see people on the planets that I need to hide from while clicking my glowies (Prime Directive not to interfere), and deal with psychedelic butterflies that make my crew attack each other, and be attacked by man-eating plants or sink holes when looking for glowies. And it's the same in space. Get me stuck in singularities, have me need to avoid solar flares while trying to scan things, make it interesting.

#4: More NPC interaction. I want to be hailed by other AI ships and have quick conversations with its Captains, this includes Federation and other forces - a discussion with a passing Klingon looking to trap me in a DSE in Sector Space could be entertaining. I want to hear Federation news, such as what the Enterprise was doing with Data and other famous ships. I want the NPCs and world to breathe.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Playable Tribble. Not for a new faction. Just as a social element.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-03-2010, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
#1: A Sidekick system. As someone who routinely plays with friends of different levels I find I'm either fighting -10 foes, and stealing all my friends XP, or fighting +10 foes and getting my butt kicked every 5 minutes; thus not really being much help to them.

#2: Diplomacy and Morale. There needs to be a way for foes to surrender or retreat without everything being a fight to the death. Most hostile space encounters didn't lead to fights to the death in 726 episodes of the series'.

#3: More expansive non-combat missions. There needs to be more to do then click 5 glowies and you're done. I want to see people on the planets that I need to hide from while clicking my glowies (Prime Directive not to interfere), and deal with psychedelic butterflies that make my crew attack each other, and be attacked by man-eating plants or sink holes when looking for glowies. And it's the same in space. Get me stuck in singularities, have me need to avoid solar flares while trying to scan things, make it interesting.

#4: More NPC interaction. I want to be hailed by other AI ships and have quick conversations with its Captains, this includes Federation and other forces - a discussion with a passing Klingon looking to trap me in a DSE in Sector Space could be entertaining. I want to hear Federation news, such as what the Enterprise was doing with Data and other famous ships. I want the NPCs and world to breathe.
I said.....ONE THING! Ready the OP! You are not doing it right! You have to do it right! NOBODY EVER LISTENS!!!!

I said four things was right out. Right out! Not in! Out!

Anarchy anarchy! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Powerhue phaser color changer

Yeeeeah, I went there.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Deeper gameplay. What we have now is okay-good but it would be great if we had diplomatic options or deeper exploration gameplay.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-03-2010, 05:55 PM
More storyline missions for both feds and Klingon. My favorite part of the game and some storylines are left hanging that I would like more closure on.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-03-2010, 05:57 PM
Complete removal of the skill cap to return it to the game it was originally designed to be

That would be the best start
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-03-2010, 06:09 PM
Persistant single instanced neutral zone territory conquering endgame.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderReed
I said.....ONE THING! Ready the OP! You are not doing it right! You have to do it right! NOBODY EVER LISTENS!!!!

I said four things was right out. Right out! Not in! Out!

Anarchy anarchy! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
I could scrunch it all into 1 paragraph if that would make you feel better?