Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I did a forum search but didn't find anything. Ever since the patch on March 2nd, the game has been a lot more buggy, unstable, and laggy for me. That's not the point of this post, however.

When doing the Exploration missions (Explore 0/3 systems) whenever you get a mission that requires you to beam down to a planet and scan 5 "glowies", once you complete the mission it counts towards your Explore mission progress but it no longer gives you skill points.

Those missions were somewhat boring before but now they are also 100% useless. Since I usually do exploration missions to take a break from the non-stop pewpew and thus avoid all the combat ones, this is just one more mission type that I can't do because now it's pointless.

Is this a bug or by design? I checked the patch notes and didn't see anything related to this (but I could just be blind )
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2010, 08:58 PM
This one seems to be sporadic. I did one on my RA5 and got no Boff pts but I did one later on my LC5 and got pts. And since then I have done some on my RA5 and gotten pts. I figured it might have just been a buggy load in.