Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Cannot take items
03-05-2010, 08:30 PM
This has been happening to me in space since earlier this week:

1. A yellow item marker appears.
2. I get near it and do "Take items".
3. I get a message that says my inventory is full.
4. I check my inventory, and yep, it's full.
5. I clear some space in my inventory by selling some junk (batteries, usually) to my replicator.
6. I once again do "Take items" but nothing happens. The item list appears, but clicking on "Take all" doesn't do anything, the item remains there, I get no error message, nothing.

Note that this only occurs if I try to take an item in space when my inventory is full to begin with. I am not sure at this time whether or not it happens on the ground. I do not recall this being a problem for me earlier than this week.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2010, 08:55 PM
I've had a similar problem occasionally. But you can workaround by manual right-clicking items when this happens.

Annoying, but at least you get your loot.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-06-2010, 01:38 AM
Just chiming in that I've had similar trouble even with free inventory space. The Take All button just doesn't seem to work sometimes, and it's definitely a new bug as of the March 3rd patch or thereabouts.
Lt. Commander
# 4 I agree its a new bug
03-06-2010, 06:26 AM
This is a new bug. It has happened to me several times with only a few things in inventory, but only in the last few days. I have tried everything to put the items into inventory with no luck. Then the next item might work fine.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-06-2010, 07:10 PM
I have this bug too since last patch there are items i cannot loot hapens many times even with space in my inventory, i click loot nothing happens.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-06-2010, 08:26 PM
I've had this happen twice now also, thx for the hint about right click will try that next time.