Lt. Commander
# 1 Problem with the queue
03-08-2010, 04:15 AM
Just started a Klingon character, completed the first little mini-quests, got my bridge crew and ship, but I can't get into any PvP... I join the queue, but after a while it comes up in the chat window that I didn't respond in time and I was dropped. I didn't get any notification in my main window, wouldn't even have known I was dropped had I not glanced at the chat window. Any fixes for this???

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2010, 07:15 AM
Where are you when this happens?

You might just leave the queue window open and see if the invite appears in there. I think there are still some cases where you don't get the notification popup like you should. I had that happen once last night while zoning -- my group got the queue but I didn't. I opened the PvP queue window and just had to click "join". Apparently zoning (or something else) caused me to not get the popup.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2010, 07:32 AM
Yes I seem to recall that there was a bug that if you zoned after being qued, that the join prompt might not show. Otherwise, PvP games pop pretty quickly for a Klingon, so just try to keep an eye on it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2010, 03:28 PM
I changed maps a couple times doing missions in the Khales expanse (sorry for spelling... I'm generally a Fed player). Will try sticking around in one map until I get the pop-up. Thanks.