Lt. Commander
We are currently aware that some European players may be experiencing difficulties when trying to connect to Star Trek Online. These issues are being caused by a ISP outage in Europe, and are not due to a failure on our systems. We are currently investigating the issue, and will keep you updated as we learn more.

Thank you, The Star Trek Online Team
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2010, 02:03 PM
Would an ISP issue in Europe be effecting me in Arizona? Because I am having the same issues with connectivity here... and I would find that hard to believe

EDIT: Hmmm... seems to be working now. I wasn't able to stay on for more than a minute over the past couple of hours. Just little lag spikes here and there now.

EDIT EDIT: Check that, I can't even move in Sol.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2010, 02:08 PM
Two words: BS!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2010, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RAGE_ View Post
Two words: BS!!
And you know this how, genius?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2010, 09:17 AM
It is not yet working for me. Neither with any of the proxies nor without.

My wife is getting nervous.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-08-2010, 02:08 PM
Seems strange if its a European ISP issue. I'm in the UK and the only things I'm having trouble with are the STO launcher hanging on 'Patch' and the STO forums taking ages to do anything lol. Everything else is running fine and dandy :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Disconnected again. Might want to take another look at this Cryptic. It seems to be more than a EU issue, really...
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-08-2010, 02:14 PM
For all those "european" players who have conection Issues, i just encountered the issue as i had logged on some minutes before, i switched the Proxy in the Client Launcher to "none" and i have no issues anymore

I suggest u to do the same
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xskudderx View Post
For all those "european" players who have conection Issues, i just encountered the issue as i had logged on some minutes before, i switched the Proxy in the Client Launcher to "none" and i have no issues anymore

Mine has always been set to none, it makes zero difference.
Whatever the cause this is affecting STO, CO and thier websites, it does not however affect any other online game, mmo or websites I use or visit.. whatever.wherever the issue it is pretty much limited to just anything that has something to do with Cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xskudderx View Post

set to 'none' also and still having issues... brief glimmer of hope