Lt. Commander
# 1 Sol System
03-09-2010, 07:30 PM
This system needs the following to make the "Star Trek" expirience more immersive and cannon.

How about being able to beam down to earth to visit starfleet HQ in San Francisco and maybe adding Star Fleet Academy and adding some training missions. Maybe the Kobyashi Maru test as well.

Add all of the planets to the system and include the Utopia Planetia shipyards as well.
This would be a great place to get new ships and maybe some sort of missions there as well.

Just a thought.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Actually being able to beam down to Starfleet Academy would be really nifty. I like that idea.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-10-2010, 11:57 AM
The rest of the Sol system is coming; dunno about the shipyards or beaming down to earth though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-10-2010, 12:11 PM
Agreed, that would be cool.

Not high priority, but I hope it's on the list somewhere.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-30-2010, 11:08 PM
Being able to go to Starfleet HQ would be awesome, and just actually being able to go to a city would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-30-2010, 11:28 PM
And, removing the blue nebula around Earth itself is a must...in all of the ST shows and films that showed Earth...not once did it have a blue starfield. I will never ever ever stop whining about this until its changed either.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-31-2010, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
And, removing the blue nebula around Earth itself is a must...in all of the ST shows and films that showed Earth...not once did it have a blue starfield. I will never ever ever stop whining about this until its changed either.
I would agree, there has to be a better place to put it...
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-31-2010, 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
Nebulas look cooler than black space. Trek is pretty "soft" sci-fi in general.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-31-2010, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Nebulas look cooler than black space. Trek is pretty "soft" sci-fi in general.
if its soft, then why did they have to go all fantasy with it and break ST canon and make the whole entire sytems background blue purple? Every single time you see Earth in the shows and films, the starfield and space around earth and the spacedock is black with stars...how it should be. The more I play this game and see the artistic design they have taken with it the more I want to cancel my sub, I am playing this not because its a Cryptic game or because its a good game. Im playing this game because its Star Trek, and all of these stupid little things Cryptics art team has done just pushes me further towards the edge.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-31-2010, 01:45 PM
I'd love to be able to beam down, but I think it should probably be Starfleet HQ, rather than the Academy, but I'd take both.

I'd also love to visit the Utopia Planetia shipyards on Mars. If they had a large ship skeleton under construction that you could walk around the outside of, that would be slick!