Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
The recent patches that fixed my RMC fixed it on all my alts but the main one I use. For some reason it will not work on my main which is RA 5. I tried deleting reequiping and not dice. I made sure to look through all the hotbars for it and still doesn't show up.

I sent in three support tickets total on the issue now. I understand that CS can be busy, but so far the help has been crap. The reply has been oh its fixed cause of the patch. Yea will I stated 3 - 4 times that it still doesn't work on my main character even with the new patches. I been with several mmos and never had such a issue before. Is this something I need to expect from STO?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-10-2010, 01:17 AM
Mine works, but the cool down time takes what seems like 5 minutes or so, is that right or a bug?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-10-2010, 01:19 AM
Me too, lost my RMC on all my chars ;(

Its says its in my inventory but nope.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-10-2010, 09:23 AM
Yea they close the other ticket saying its been fix. Logged in and no dice still broke on my character. CS = fail.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-10-2010, 11:36 AM
I am investigating this, but I wanted to point out a couple things.
  • If you need help on an in-game issue, please submit a GM ticket. GM tickets capture the same in-game information that Bug Reports do (unlike Tech/Billing tickets), and they are there to request individual help for game issues. Bug Reports are there to let us know that a bug occurred and provide data, and they generally don't get an individual response.
  • When you submit a help ticket, keep in mind we will get a screenshot what your screen shows when you click "Request GM Help". If you need to describe something, this screenshot is incredibly helpful for our investigation.
  • If a ship device does not show up in your hotbars, check your Powers menu (press P) for it. Device powers can be slotted from there.
I would like to get this resolved for both of you. If you can both submit GM tickets (attention GM Litana), with your ship's paperdoll (status screen, where you equip devices), Inventory, and Powers windows open, I can try to figure out what is happening.