Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
My fleet has had 4 Bridge Officers stuck in our bank since roughly around head start weekend. No one can remove the BOs from the bank, not even the person that put them in the bank in the first place.

Bug reports in game are answered with the auto reply, "We receive lots of bug reports so we can't answer every one personally."

I'm just curious is there a fix for this? Does this have to be fixed by a GM? A patch? Will those officers take up space in our fleet bank till the servers close?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-10-2010, 01:06 PM
One of our devs is currently looking into this problem, actually. We've found a workaround for when these Bridge Officers are in your personal bank or inventory. Basically it just requires trading the officer to a trusted friend, who can then trade it back to you. This should only ever be done with a trusted friend!

We're still looking into how to fix this for Fleet banks, so we don't yet know what form that fix would take (workaround, patch, GM intervention, etc.).
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-10-2010, 01:48 PM
cool that this is being looked into my fleet have had a tab bugged by this for a while
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-10-2010, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Litana
One of our devs is currently looking into this problem, actually. We've found a workaround for when these Bridge Officers are in your personal bank or inventory. Basically it just requires trading the officer to a trusted friend, who can then trade it back to you. This should only ever be done with a trusted friend!

We're still looking into how to fix this for Fleet banks, so we don't yet know what form that fix would take (workaround, patch, GM intervention, etc.).
Thank you.