yes its true u can use any controller with this program...
What is Xpadder?
Xpadder simulates the keyboard and mouse using your gamepad
What does Xpadder let you do?
- Play PC games with poor or no gamepad support
- Add gamepad support to emulated, internet and DOS games
- Play multiplayer games with each player using a gamepad
- Control video/music players using their shortcut keys
- Use a gamepad with a browser or any Windows program
- Supports Windows XP, Vista and the new 7
- Works on both 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows
- Full keyboard and mouse emulation
- Supports up to 16 controllers at the same time (multiplayer)
- Rumble (force feedback) and advanced fine-tuning options
- Create and share any layout for any controller
- Multiple profile management using sharable files
- Designed for gamepads, joysticks, arcade sticks
- Also steering wheels, dance mats, drum kits, guitars...
now site wants you to buy it...it works great...
i hear u can google search and get the torrent on like piratebay or w/e...
up to you how u get it but my link stands on the creator site
enjoy it and have fun
I have been using xpadder for a while and it is the best program. I plug my laptop into my TV and layback and control the laptop with the xbox controller. My question is does anyone have a premade layout for STO that thay would be willing to share.