Lt. Commander
# 1 Android Captain or BOffs
03-11-2010, 02:06 PM
Just a suggestion for the C-store later on down the road, I wanna run around looking like Data or Bfor lol
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2010, 09:49 AM
/signed, The Soong Institute should be able to produce reliable androids, Either as playable characters or BOFF's. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2010, 10:53 AM
Will these be available to Klingons?

Will Android Captains give some kind of bonus like the Joined Trill (whichalthough promised is stil not available to Klingons)?

Just trying to keep track of what the Federation is getting that Klingons are not.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-14-2010, 07:47 PM
/signed

since STO is in a future universe it only makes sense that android BOs would be out there. Not sure the C-store is the way to go though. They should be extremely rare. Maybe create a special quest line to get one.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-15-2010, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by indigotiger
/signed

since STO is in a future universe it only makes sense that android BOs would be out there. Not sure the C-store is the way to go though. They should be extremely rare. Maybe create a special quest line to get one.
one of a multiple reward for finishing the STFs maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by STObee

Will Android Captains give some kind of bonus like the Joined Trill (whichalthough promised is stil not available to Klingons)?

Just trying to keep track of what the Federation is getting that Klingons are not.
Maybe, I don't know how that would work though, Klingon's captured an android and reprogrammed it? or it went rouge. I don't think there should be a 1-1 trade off value for the Klingon's and the Federation, they should both have their own unique content.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-15-2010, 01:38 PM
i would like to see an androis in game aswell.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-16-2010, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STObee

But Androids are Machines, they have no honor and thus no place among the warriors of Qo'noS
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-18-2010, 12:49 PM
meh,

i can see space dock filling up with androids.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-18-2010, 01:21 PM
The more character and bridge officer options, the better. /signed
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-23-2010, 07:09 AM
Personally, I'd like to see Androids on Fed side and Augment Humans Klingon side (STO has established they are working with (literally, lol) the Klingons in early missions)

I'd also like to see Actual Photonic BOffs, but not players... but I'm sure that will raise the ire of enough to have Photonic captains at some point.