Lt. Commander
There are 2 new screenshots (concept) located at

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/l...ve-Screenshots

Check em out
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-27-2009, 05:27 AM
A KLINGON SHIP!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!

That feddie ship looks pretty darn sweet too.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-27-2009, 05:31 AM
Is it me, or does that look like hand-drawn concept art?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-27-2009, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDave View Post
Is it me, or does that look like hand-drawn concept art?
Trust me, these are NOT concept art. These are in-game screens.

The game is looking, IMO, AWESOME.

Shayne Herrera (our art lead) and the team continue to mystify me with the stuff that they're putting together! Keeping it on budget and looking better and better.

This last batch of shots, Shayne and I had to break the artists hearts by insisting that they put slight imperfections in each shot so that we could prove they were in-game and not concept! : )

In the Klingon shot - if you look at the asteroid in the upper left corner, you can see a texture seam.

In the Miranda shot, you can make out the polygon joints in the trail FX on the ship. Nobody would draw those in.

I can't believe I'm on the forums pointing out the imperfections in our screens! : )

-Zn
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-27-2009, 10:42 AM
Let them know that most of us think they're doing a fantastic job and to keep up the good work.

oh and to give us more Klingon stuff to drool over
. :p:p
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-27-2009, 10:53 AM
The graphics style is really quite impressive; I'd love to see that Klingon ship in motion (if the trailer is anything to go by, it will look great)!
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-27-2009, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinc View Post

Shayne Herrera (our art lead) and the team continue to mystify me with the stuff that they're putting together! Keeping it on budget and looking better and better.

This last batch of shots, Shayne and I had to break the artists hearts by insisting that they put slight imperfections in each shot so that we could prove they were in-game and not concept! : )

In the Klingon shot - if you look at the asteroid in the upper left corner, you can see a texture seam.

In the Miranda shot, you can make out the polygon joints in the trail FX on the ship. Nobody would draw those in.

I can't believe I'm on the forums pointing out the imperfections in our screens! : )

-Zn
Thanks for this info an it is looking good
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-27-2009, 11:33 AM
Quote:

Yes, I broke their hearts. Normally I do this without a reason, so this time it was nice to have and excuse
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-27-2009, 11:34 AM
Very nice work there. I have to say you are making me wish Fall was here sooner now
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-27-2009, 11:47 AM
Quote:

-Zn
INGAME.....INGAME.....INGAME....

*faints