Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Won't let me buy BOs
03-18-2010, 05:56 PM
Even though I only have 6 or 7 BO candidates in waiting, the store will not let me buy any more! Has tis happened to anyone else? I only noticed it when I got to rear admiral. This happened 2 days ago..so I let it alone, thinking maybe it would unglitch or something...but it still won't let me buy! It says I have no room!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-18-2010, 06:05 PM
We recently discovered a bug where if you rejected candidates from the top of the Assignments list, it didn't get recognized properly by the Bridge Officer Requisitions store. It would keep thinking you had the maximum number of candidates for your rank. You can fix this by rejecting a candidate from the middle or bottom of the list. That should reset the store for you.

Also, fix for this should be on Tribble now. It won't be long until it's on Holodeck as well.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-19-2010, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Litana
We recently discovered a bug where if you rejected candidates from the top of the Assignments list, it didn't get recognized properly by the Bridge Officer Requisitions store. It would keep thinking you had the maximum number of candidates for your rank. You can fix this by rejecting a candidate from the middle or bottom of the list. That should reset the store for you.

Also, fix for this should be on Tribble now. It won't be long until it's on Holodeck as well.
I've had that problem for a number of days now. I tried deleting a BO in my assign list and it didn't work (no not the top one ).

Here's hoping for a fix as I'd like a new tactical please to fill a vacant slot.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-19-2010, 02:03 PM
You should still be able to get new officers as rewards if you aren't actually at the limit. It's the just store that doesn't properly check your assignments list if it's not full but was at one time. The fix will be live soon enough anyway, so don't worry.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-19-2010, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Litana
You should still be able to get new officers as rewards if you aren't actually at the limit. It's the just store that doesn't properly check your assignments list if it's not full but was at one time. The fix will be live soon enough anyway, so don't worry.
Ahh cool, yeah it's the store that I'm having trouble with as I doubt anytime soon I'll get a mission/reward that grants me one.

Thanks for the info