Lt. Commander
# 1 Fed Vendors: argh!
03-19-2010, 07:35 AM
What's the deal with Federation vendors?

They're spread all over the friggin galaxy!

I have to go to SOL to do training and get PvE vendors.
I have to go to DS9 to get medium/large hypos and some common weapons.
I have to go to K7 to get PvP vendors.

Would it be too much to ask to get, say, K7 with a hypo vendor and an officer trainer? And maybe an officer trainer in DS9? SOL should have everything, imo.

The biggest thing I miss about being a Klingon is being able to get all my stuff from 2 planets which weren't too terribly far apart. As a Fed I'm always flying around for equipment.

On a related note, "agro" NPCs pulling you into combat on the sector map is dumb. Maybe if they instantly jumped me and presented a real threat, it would be exciting, but getting pulled into combat just so I can push a button and immediately zone back out of it is dumb.

Stop that.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-19-2010, 07:43 AM
Yes, please give us 'Consumable' vendors at all bases. (Hypos, etc for ground and Batteries for space.)
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-19-2010, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
Yes, please give us 'Consumable' vendors at all bases. (Hypos, etc for ground and Batteries for space.)
let us replicate the stuff.... thats why have bloody replicators....
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by claydermunch View Post
let us replicate the stuff.... thats why have bloody replicators....
Case Closed.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-19-2010, 09:50 AM
Replicator would be fine. Right now you cannot do large or medium ground stuff, or ship batteries - in other words, any of the stuff you actually need at RA5.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-19-2010, 11:19 AM
Probably a good idea for, *echem*, 'crafting. One you 'crafted' things like Large Hypo, you can replicate them in your inventory (for anomalies) without having to go back to Memory Alpha. Should go for any item that can be upgraded. The way it is now, I collect anomalies all over the map, then have to go to a bank or Memory Alpha to unload all the stuff or turn it into something useful. If our replicators could learn the items already unlocked (any you upgraded at MA), we could save the way and bette manage inventory space.