Lt. Commander
# 1 Personal Log
03-19-2010, 01:02 PM
Hello fellow captains! Today i'm going to tell you a little bit about myself to give you an idea about who you are playing with online.

Okay, I live in Illinois, thats about all you need to know about where I live. Got it?
I am older than 1 so don't think about asking my age (and no I am not some whiny 8 year old. You'll have to guess higher than that)
Male
I play first person shooters and Real Time Strategy a lot more than other Games
Series I enjoy are Command and Conquer, Call of Duty, and Battlefield among others.
In this game I am a human male who Captains the Ship USS Patton (I haven't gotten a second one yet, i'll tell you when I do) and was a beta tester/jump start player. However, I have not yet gotten the game for real yet, so no Constitution-class for me!

That's it for now, write your response below. No swearing or cursing please, this is Starfleet, not the nearest Bar.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-19-2010, 01:17 PM
Welcome to Ten Forward. Please note that this is a place over run with looneys. Hope you don't take forums too seriously.

*Grabs himself by his feet, then his ears and slingshots himself out of the thread.*
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-19-2010, 01:19 PM
those wacky canooks.. always slingshotting themselves.

Ya.. so.. Patton.. sup.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-19-2010, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Patton_NCC_1942
Command and Conquer
huh, is this anything like ********?
J/K I thought I was the only one who had a substantial fear of bald heads and goatees.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-19-2010, 02:33 PM
Kane? He's a wierd one.

Yeah, sorta like ********, but better. And it has a decent plot too!