Lt. Commander
I was in a group the other night, and we managed to beat her, but we pretty much had to cheat to do it...we huddled up in the doorway to where she couldn't quite hit us and just chipped away at her health.

We also had a terrible time getting the 4 shields down and we died MANY times...took us a couple hours in that room alone.

So what should we do next time. Post useful powers, strategies, and general good ideas.

Go!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-21-2010, 09:26 PM
Wait for next big Patch, - there will be no more instant respawn of the Drones.
Use Weapons with Knockback, try to drop the Drones into Plasma - its deadly for them too.
Set a Turret at the Corner prior to entering the codes, - it will get Attention of the Respawn, - less Interruption for your 'Jumper'-Group.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-22-2010, 01:41 AM
Well you can fight Rebecca either from corner or from the entrance of the last room. The entrance has huge advantage that you dont have to worry about tactical borg - they dont shoot you there. Advantage of corner is that Rebecca comes close to you and you can melee her, while she has weaker attack on close range, but you will be shot by tactical borg all time and have to fight them as well.

If I compare corner and entrance strategy, I still think entrance strategy is better, making cover shield wall there and shoot Rebecca from that spot. You can also res your fallen mates there quite easily without interruption, and heal them. The only real problem is Rebeccas AoE attack that is triggered by a big light blue circle around player - if she aggros the player with circle and shoots him, it does AoE damage to all around and the damage is quite big.

Crucial is to keep yourself and your mates alive, much more important than shooting her, so if someone falls unconsious, res him as fast as possible. And one more thing - she needs to take damage all the time or she regens to full health after a little while... so dont let her wait for too long in the air without attack.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-22-2010, 05:48 PM
Someone linked to a dev blog and they said they're adding death dealing plasma to the doorway and corners, forcing you to fight her in the middle...this is going to be impossible...
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-23-2010, 11:44 AM
Hi Hangover Boy....not so. Posted this earlier today.
To all you guys out there who have posted tactics etc about how to finish Infected.......I was on a team today...we got the Queen.. three of us were wiped....one man left....his name is Zartan.....he killed her all by himself. Now that was a thing to behold. I'm not talkin about havin to kill her when she's down to half life or anything...no. This guy took her on one on one.....Amazin
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-25-2010, 04:38 AM
Shes easy.

I did it once with a meelee group. We even got an AOE in. Yeah me, first time is first time ^^ i missed the blue glow was focusing on her and my surroundings, not me.

But basically you have to clear center once, since there they dont instarespawn, and then everybody has to go clear corners. And after patch thatll be easier.

Then we meeleed her in a corner, i dunno how plasma will look exactly there after patch, but the entrance should work out, unless the replace the shield. But if borg stop instarespawning, it woulkd be less of a matter to kill em.

And never forget the lowly palm strike/rifle butt. Plasma loves borg to death too.