Lt. Commander
# 1 Ghostship
03-22-2010, 09:10 AM
Thanks to whoever created that episode.

Compared to others this one stands out as a quality piece of work. Look forward to more Dividian episodes if there ever will be in the future. An out of phase space fight would be alot of fun with role reversal weaponry or effects to work around.

Cheers Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-22-2010, 02:01 PM
I agree; it was very well-done.

I'll admit that, while I turned off the in-game music, this mission was one of the moments where I'd used my own music during at a particular point in the mission.

It's nice to hear "Ghostbusters" by Ray Parker Jr. as I blast the ghosts. hehehe
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-22-2010, 04:21 PM
Yes, it was pretty good, and pretty long.

I just spent about two hours completing it and got no credit.

Expecting the usual form response from the GM...
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-23-2010, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LagunaD
Yes, it was pretty good, and pretty long.

I just spent about two hours completing it and got no credit.

Expecting the usual form response from the GM...
2 hours?? Holy lord. It's shouldn't take THAT long. I did it a few days back and I was done in 45 minutes or so. Wow, that's a long time to do a mission.

And yes, it is a fantastic mission. Very well done.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-23-2010, 01:44 PM
It kind of bugged out early on for me. Got the device setup, got phase shifted, no portals. Had to click through dialogue again until the wormholes spawned in the phase shifted place.

The ghost things took forever to die. I know I was probably supposed to ignore them and focus down wormholes, but they stand around draining life forever. Fortunately they can be exposed -> exploited and die.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-23-2010, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Failboating View Post
It kind of bugged out early on for me. Got the device setup, got phase shifted, no portals. Had to click through dialogue again until the wormholes spawned in the phase shifted place.

The ghost things took forever to die. I know I was probably supposed to ignore them and focus down wormholes, but they stand around draining life forever. Fortunately they can be exposed -> exploited and die.
Yeah I didn' kill the ghosts. If you leave the room, they seem not to follow. So after killing the last portal, I just ran outside the hall and beamed to the ship. They took to long to kill for my liking.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-24-2010, 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Failboating View Post

Killed them all too. Melee worked really good against them for me. Run this mission 5 times now with alts and friends... still gives me the creeps for some reason. They did a great job on it
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-23-2010, 02:41 PM
yeah, i really liked this one, so all the devs get a free cookie. there's another mission that's good, but there's a twist to it that i'll not give away, and even saying this much may be too much
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-23-2010, 03:28 PM
I agree, nice work Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-24-2010, 01:19 AM
Yes, this was a nice mission. Could really have been a regular Startrek episode (any series).