Lt. Commander
as you all have noticed recently i have started posting my ever popular excuse for everything "it's all just a nemisis plot!"
and the going ahead and exspressing my mind =o
my goal?! to be famous, like the exsploits of ben schultz as leeroy jenkins
UniqueDragon and his "best alltime board thread"
or yes, even jranger and his /jranger!

so please! devs.... take note and help me to become famous!!! for i will continue my own quirkly exploits until i either become bored... or a random easter egg is impletementing as a testament to my own enduring desire to be an ester egg!

(p.s. i like pandas! ^,..,^ )

UPDATE : IF I CAN GET 500 PEOPLE TO POST I'LL BE ONE STEP CLOSER TO BEING IMPLEMENTED AS AN EASTER EGG IN GAME!, SO TELL YOUR FRIENDS, YOU FAMILY AND YOUR ENIMEYS TO POST POST POST AND HELP ME BECOME AN EASTER PANDA
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-22-2010, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
as you all have noticed recently i have started posting my ever popular excuse for everything "it's all just a nemisis plot!"

so please! devs.... take note and help me to become famous!!! for i will continue my own quirkly exploits until i either become bored... or a random easter egg is impletementing as a testament to my own enduring desire to be an ester egg!

i forgot to mention
it's all just a nemisis plot
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-22-2010, 09:13 AM
Come back once your name is in pink.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-22-2010, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Come back once your name is in pink.
why pink? i want purple, it's alot more pretty! (and royal! )
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-22-2010, 09:15 AM
Quote:
why pink? i want purple, it's alot more pretty! (and royal! )
Because then you are on the same level as Chat is.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-22-2010, 09:15 AM
As someone who is already famous let me warn you it,s not all it,s cracked up to be. You have to spend time signing autographs attending functions accepting unsolicited gifts and fending of voracious women. Being famous is hard work you know. Do you really think you are upto it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-22-2010, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevscar View Post
As someone who is already famous let me warn you it,s not all it,s cracked up to be. You have to spend time signing autographs attending functions accepting unsolicited gifts and fending of voracious women. Being famous is hard work you know. Do you really think you are upto it.
This is true... And turn down like a dozen strangers wanting you on their friend list. >_>

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!?
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-22-2010, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
This is true... And turn down like a dozen strangers wanting you on their friend list. >_>

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!?
if one does not have facebook one does not get friend invites from strangers >_>
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-22-2010, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevscar View Post
being a panda has special perks
as such i have the entire pla backing me as secruity to protect me some crowds of people who want autographs, gifts are a good thing(especially bamboo! ), and voracious women are all right aslong as the give me lots of attention and grooming ^_^
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-22-2010, 10:35 AM
Quote:

You want to be famous for mispelling 'nemesis'??