Lt. Commander
# 1 We need a major change
03-23-2010, 08:18 AM
What will make this game more successful would be more ship veriations. I have played the game and there are alot of ships. The problem is the options and if there are 3 different variations of a hull there should be 3 different weapon set ups. Personalized and uniqueness is what the game is laqing. 4 foward and 3 aft is flat out lame. I want to choose 7 foward and 0 aft weapons and 2 warpcores with no science section and extra tactical and if the ship fails atleast I had the option to choose the wrong set up. More complex ship set up and power management. I also would like to create weapons, shields, and warpcores. There needs to be a reason why my time in play is better than the next person. Leveling if you make a game super easy to get to level 45 then why make the game super hard at level 45. The balance needs to be better. There should be bosses in the game too. I think a boss would be like Shinzon and he drops something epic for the players to roll on. I know he is dead in the time line, but make something for fufilling glory.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-23-2010, 08:23 AM
Gamers keep saying they want somthing differant and new. And each time they come across somthing that isnt a WOW clone they scream and holler because it IS differant. More involved content and player motivation would be wonderful, but do we need to use the same old cookie cutter method thats in a million other games?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-23-2010, 08:25 AM
OP, CBS/Paramount would never allow such a thing.

I'm just sayin'.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-23-2010, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moordrake View Post
Gamers keep saying they want somthing differant and new. And each time they come across somthing that isnt a WOW clone they scream and holler because it IS differant. More involved content and player motivation would be wonderful, but do we need to use the same old cookie cutter method thats in a million other games?
OMG the old WoW references. Cant you come up with something more constructive?

OP. Next post can you included some spaces and breaks in your texts as walls give me head ache, TY
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-23-2010, 08:25 AM
Yeah!
I want 3 Weapons forward and 0 Weapons aft. Then 8 Warp engines and 3 Warpcores. I will fly Warp factor 14,897 and pleas... dont give me full impulse.
I want Double hull but no crew.

no... thanks but no -.-
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-23-2010, 09:24 AM
Yes more options would be nice