Lt. Commander
So we're seeing some new races added to the Federations ranks..I thought I'd list a few I'd like so see join the KDF:

- The Breen
- The Kazon
- Human Augments (c'mon there could be some left...somewhere...)
- "Old School" Klingons. The oringals from the TOS.

What races would you like to see....?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-23-2010, 08:30 PM
Lets see the allies from star fleet battles of the klingons, and there ships.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-23-2010, 09:00 PM
"Never turn your back on a Breen"
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-24-2010, 01:08 AM
Kazon? their not worthy of being in a empire.. hell even the borg dont assimilate them.. their only roll in life is be cannon fodder againts ships stranded in the delta quadrant.

hmmm races... races..

A renegade Undine group i wanna be a undine!!!! :-<
Malon (if feds have pakleds we need some garbage men too)
Breen
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-24-2010, 06:18 AM
As much as I want playable Breen, I see them more in a Dominion faction.

Kazon, yeah. If the Romulans get Hirogen, Klingons should get Delta Quadrant races, too. I'd find the Hirogen much better for Klingons, but then I don't really care about Romulans and their faction in general. Kazon would at least "fit in" because they were a cheap Klingon replacement in Voyager, and would add a few more fancy hairstyles in the Klingon customization. Not that I would play one, but I would use their hair for my Nausicaans.

Malon, my full support. ^^

FERENGI.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-24-2010, 08:10 AM
Malon...Malon??...MALON?!
What would they possibly have (economically, technologically, culturally) that would make THEM interesting for the Klingons?
I mean they have trashcans with warpdrive, they produce more toxic waste than Enterprise-era Klingons...did I miss anything of importance?
Of the various races in the TNG and post-TNG era I'd say the Chalnoth would be nice.

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Chalnoth

From the Delta Quadrant...

Hazari with their code of honour would at least fit culturally.
http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Hazari
And what happened if the Vaadwaur knocked on the Empire's door?
http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Vaadwaur
They'd be an interesting addition.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-24-2010, 07:01 PM
Humans. The federation will fall soon enough.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-24-2010, 08:02 PM
I came up with some 'reason' why the Kazon would have been in contact with the Klingons, but that works for Hirogen as well. There was a Voyager episode where they met a Klingon ship, with a crew unaware of the war being long over. That says there were indeed Klingons in the Delta Quadrant. (Romulans, not that I saw any.) Its been a while since I watched, but if I remember correctly, said Klingon ship stayed in the Deltra Quadrant or was destroyed there, they didn't go home... Hm. Says any race there could have met the Klingons, or found the remains of the ship and searched for the origin.
And then you have General Kurok, Lib Borg Klingon, who took over a sphere. He got his Klingon identity back, AND Borg technology. So he could have returned, and brought some allies with him.

Actually, there is not a single reason why the Romulans would be allied with any Delta Quadrant species. Klingons have 2 possible ways from Voyager alone. So really, give the Romulans species from the Alpha & Beta Quadrant (Flaxians, hint, hint), and leave Hirogen to Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-26-2010, 12:33 AM
Kzinti... they wared with the federation so they'd make a great ally!
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-01-2010, 07:09 PM
I'd like it to be the race that eats all the other lesser races on the bridges of our Klingon ships. It should have a natural adversion to eating those not on the bridge.

So the next time I beam down to Qo'noS, the only non-Klingon characters I'll see are the ones carrying our luggage and war-wares.

Dadgumit Klingon up Captains!