Lt. Commander
Cryptic Studios is going to have a Meet & Greet at the New York Comic Con. Please join us on Saturday, February 7, 2009 between 1:00 P.M. and 2:00 P.M. EST in room 1B01. Meet our team, get the scoop on both Champions Online and Star Trek Online and then join us at the Champions Online panel directly following where you will get never before seen Star Trek Online character footage.

While you’re exploring the conference hall, be sure to stop by booth 1341 to participate in fun contests. You may just walk away with some cool swag!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2009, 03:25 PM
I'll be there!! coming from Florida... eek, its going to be cold... It'll be my first time at the New York Comic Con. Are you going to be there, Awen???
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Could you clarify something, I will be attending both Sat and Sun. I see the meet and greet is 1-2PM in room 1B01, then you say afterward there will be the panel showing new STO footage, is that in the same room or is it someplace else. Im told these things get very crowded and I dont want to miss this.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2009, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel230 View Post
Could you clarify something, I will be attending both Sat and Sun. I see the meet and greet is 1-2PM in room 1B01, then you say afterward there will be the panel showing new STO footage, is that in the same room or is it someplace else. Im told these things get very crowded and I dont want to miss this.
Here's the post on the website:

Cryptic Studios is taking Star Trek Online to the New York Comic Con. Stop by our booth to pick up some new Star Trek Online swag – including Federation and Klingon ID cards – and meet the game’s Executive Producer, Craig Zinkievich.

If that isn’t enough, we’ll also be having a Meet and Greet on Saturday afternoon from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. in a location so secret that you have to stop by the booth to get directions. Following the Meet and Greet, take some time to sit in on the 3 p.m. Ten Ton Hammer sponsored Champions Online panel where you’ll get the first look at Never Before Seen Character Footage from Star Trek Online!

Cryptic Meet and Greet: Saturday, 1 p.m. – 2 p.m., Room TBD - update: room 1B01
Champions Online/Star Trek Online Panel: Saturday 3 pm – 4 p.m., Room 1A24
MMO Round Panel: Saturday 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., Room 1A24

New York Comic Con will be running from February 6th through 8th.

enjoy
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2009, 04:00 PM
Would if I could, but it's a long swim from Scotland :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2009, 04:22 PM
Portland

other side of the States. cost to much to fly and i dont think i would make intime if i drive

they need a portland Con or whatever you call it
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2009, 08:00 PM
I really wish I was able to make it to this event, but since I cannot I am really hoping that everything that is released there is available on either the main Star Trek Online website or the forums eventually. Also, if there is some kind of new Star Trek Online merchandise available at the convention I hope that it can be made available to the greater community -- even for a fee or something like that. I cannot wait to hear all of the new information that comes out from this Meet & Greet!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-03-2009, 08:21 PM
Is cryptic ganna be At San Diego Comic-Con?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-04-2009, 12:50 PM
i too wish i could go the meet and greet . i do have a question though for those that cant attend. are we going to be able to see the sto character creator at a later point in time?