Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Please Read
03-27-2010, 05:52 PM
I am from europe and I like the game alot but I either get lag when playing the game or when loging in Disconected from server or my fravorite disconected from server, At least the people who are not in europe do not get the problems we or I am getting. Hope cryptic looks at the problem soon thinking about going back on another MMORG game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-27-2010, 06:35 PM
We do NOT need more people posting threads like this. We know about the issue and Cryptic is working to resolve them. Alot of people are having issues like this right now.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-27-2010, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmdrTuvok
We do NOT need more people posting threads like this. We know about the issue and Cryptic is working to resolve them. Alot of people are having issues like this right now.
You only know that because people post threads like this.
Why are you shooting them down?
The more people speak up the better.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-27-2010, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnsignKoala
You only know that because people post threads like this.
Why are you shooting them down?
The more people speak up the better.
he didn't say anything about the number of comments, he said we don't need more threads. it'd be easier for Cryptic to monitor feedback in one thread than to read 100 threads about the same issues.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-27-2010, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
he didn't say anything about the number of comments, he said we don't need more threads. it'd be easier for Cryptic to monitor feedback in one thread than to read 100 threads about the same issues.
Until Cryptic post an official notice then the more threads the better. Tomorrows maintenance might be for working on it the PVP problem which isn't the primary concern for players atm if they can't even zone.

If they have posted then I apologise but thus far I haven't seen anything.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-27-2010, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelard View Post
Until Cryptic post an official notice then the more threads the better. Tomorrows maintenance might be for working on it the PVP problem which isn't the primary concern for players atm if they can't even zone.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=144774

apology accepted
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-28-2010, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelard View Post

Its primary for me why would i need to zone anywhere if i am stuck at admiral -39