Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Since they're adding in Pakled soon, I suggest Liberated Borg Pakled characters...

"We are the Borg. We look for things. Things to assimilate."
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-29-2010, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallurgist

"We are the Borg. We look for things. Things to assimilate."
LOL verry funny!!

I think only humans and klingons exist as LB right now because they are the only ones that did returned to Fed and Klink service. Possibly the other races went home?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-29-2010, 12:18 PM
I'd like to let players decide what species they were/went back to. Borg have own traits anyways, so why not just open the entire alien creator and let people make liberated Tellarites and what not.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-04-2010, 08:07 PM
I agree with this.

But is there a reason why the Borg drones in the game look like there missing there innards? They're really skinny in the stomach region and I found this pretty odd....
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Black.Death.
I agree with this.

But is there a reason why the Borg drones in the game look like there missing there innards? They're really skinny in the stomach region and I found this pretty odd....
Well if they're the new Borg, it's probably because they've had that region gutted and replaced with a mechanical chasis. If they're old Borg and kept their armor, then that's also a possible reason. Otherwise...it's 25th century weight loss?
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-05-2010, 06:11 PM
Oh god, why in the world would Cryptic create the Pakled as a playable race? I can think of a few others that would be way cooler rather than the "our ship is broken....make it go" below average intellegence, fat arsed ugly Pakleds.

I do agree that there should be more ex borg races playable as , Yes they assimilated everything they came across.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
LOL verry funny!!

I think only humans and klingons exist as LB right now because they are the only ones that did returned to Fed and Klink service. Possibly the other races went home?
In the tutorial if you look at the Elite heavy Tac Drones they are dominion. Made my eyes kinda bug out when i saw that I was like "Oh..uhh..ouch"

I would actually just rather they enable the borg costum parts to be used on other races since none of the liberated borg abilities are that good.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-07-2010, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneth
I would actually just rather they enable the borg costum parts to be used on other races since none of the liberated borg abilities are that good.
I agree. It would've been nice to have an alien LB.
I find the "Efficiency" trait to be rather good, but I have no real use for the borg stun ability.