Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Actions: Klingon
03-30-2010, 03:58 PM
At what point should I have been given a Fleet Action to do or are these not working? My Klink is LC 1 now and nothing and I am sick of the nebula and expanse missions already and having 1 hour PvP queues doesn't make that route real viable either.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-31-2010, 10:25 AM
Anyone? Tried a bug ticket and got an automated response. Tried asking in chat, got nothing. Tried asking a GM and was told to only report problems. This is getting silly now.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-01-2010, 09:39 AM
Being Klingon means leveling up via PvP. Ur LC1 u say, well, nebula's and PvP are there to level u up.

Fleet action I believe is only available from a certain level, I believe once you hit Captain u can start playing along in The Big Dig and DS9 Under Siege. These are open Fleet Actions so they don't require premade teaming.

Besides these, there a lots of other fleet actions u can participate in, Space War Zones, Ground War Zones, etc.

The Klingon content is still not up to speed, but, since Season 1, it has become a bit easier to level up.

Hope this adresses ur question.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-01-2010, 12:56 PM
In a way. Where I was confused was seeing all the Fleet Action systems on the map but not getting any access to said systems. Thank you for the answer though. I'll grind through to Capt then. Now, if I could just have a reason to do the other nebulae .........
Lt. Commander
# 5 The real issue
04-04-2010, 08:25 PM
I have this BUG too I was in a group last night
They were all under L7 through L10 and they were ALL able to access fleet Action in Tiqchirgh
I however was never given the option to enter system...

If this is the problem you are seeing report it! it is a BUG.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-05-2010, 04:57 AM
I t hought the Crystaline Entity thing was now also open for Klingons since Season 1? (I have been waiting for reports and complains about it, wondering if the so much lauded Klingon teamplay helps or if the entire difference of the scenario cause frustrations, too?)