Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Hi, i kinda like to maneuver my ship so that it shoots forward, kinda like F-16 . Its usefull to have ship shoot weapons in all directions, but i like to fly towards the target and shoot the hell out of my weapons.
So what do you suggest, raptor or BoP? I also dont care for slots and stuff, i just want pure damage, as much DPS as possible. So raptor or BoP?

Thanks for help
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-04-2010, 06:04 AM
Raptors are pretty good in DPS, but a bit of a underdog ship. Played right it is a lott of fun. The BoP has advantage of universal slots for your BO. So i would just try them both and see wgich one has your playing style. Flying a BoP makes me sick, since it has a high turning rate, so i stick to the Raptor. Mind you, a T5 Raptor dies very quickly, so get used to that, a BoP lives longer i have noticed.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-04-2010, 07:14 AM
the bop loses a little in raw dps, but has the potential for a better balance of BO options. i have tried two tac officers but as a raptor and bop will both tend ot use cannons the available skills for that are limited. so you have to take a mix of weaopns , something i prefer not to do, to gain access to the remaining useful BO skills (assuming you can find a tss3), and attack patters share a gcd so you cannot pre stack them (except APA tho).

Still only way to decide is to try them both and see for yourself