Lt. Commander
# 1 Stonewall Fleet
04-06-2010, 03:15 AM
Stonewall Fleet is a Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender and Straight ally fleet for the Star Trek Online universe. We have set out into space searching for new worlds and new forms of diversity, to spread the Federation ideals of unity and acceptance, and to boldly go where no one has gone before. Stonewall Fleet models itself on Gene Roddenberry's vision of a future where all beings are equal and free of prejudice. Our mandate is to realise this vision in a manner that respects every person's rights and welcomes everyone with open arms.

Named after a historical event in the 20th century, we have set out into space searching for new worlds and new forms of diversity, to spread the Federation ideals of unity and acceptance, and boldly go where no fleet has gone before.

Stonewall Fleet started way back in July of 2008. With over 30 members in Closed Beta and 150 in Open Beta, we are one of the oldest and largest Fleets in Star Trek Online. This is a heritage of which we are very proud.

At Stonewall Fleet, we're pretty laissez-faire with our members. There's no strict attendance policy, no harsh dragon kill points system, and no complicated application process. We like to think that as long as we provide our members with a free and safe environment to play in, they'll make the Fleet fun and everyone will keep coming back.

To try out the fleet and see if it fits you, simply visit us at www.stonewallfleet.com and fill out a profile, remembering to confirm your email address, and then visit the Welcome Center on the site to learn more about us.

If you just wish to take part in our online community without joining the fleet, then simply sign up as Visiting or Community member, and join in. We always welcome visitors.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-06-2010, 04:30 AM
I joined, and so far a pretty friendly bunch of people! Certainly makes ST:O more fun chatting to them while you go around blowing stuff up! Al lot of members work together on missions too, heres hoping I level up quick enough to join in.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-06-2010, 10:34 AM
Stonewall Fleet has made my STO experience the most amazing experience I could have ever dreamed of. I have met so many awesome people and consider many of them new friends. The community members care about each other and are always looking to help out one another.

Aside from the in-game fun, stonewallfleet.com is a social-networking site similar to Facebook. It is awesome to be able to "friend" someone, make wall posts, post pictures and stay in touch with everyone.

Thank you, Nick, for making my dreams come true =)
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-06-2010, 06:53 PM
Thanks guys!
That's great to hear.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-07-2010, 11:22 AM

Stonewall Fleet is full of so many great people that have made the game a GREAT deal more enjoyable!

Big kudos and thanks to the members as well as the senior staff whom have made our fleet the success it is today! Looking forward to many more adventures with our current AND aspiring members.

Be well and boldly go!

-----
Captain Steven Rasilek
U.S.S. Astoria

Fleet Captain
Stonewall Fleet
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-07-2010, 11:50 AM
I have been in a couple of other gaming groups before, but never one of this size, or for this type of game. It is a unique and incredible experience to be a part of this. Normally I would play FPS games, or strategy games like Civ, but I do not think I got the full gaming experience until I met this fleet and this game. It is a great group of people, and I hope it builds lasting online, and offline friendships.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-31-2010, 12:25 PM
Wishing your Fleet a very Happy New Year from the VKF
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Great Fleet.! and Great People.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-19-2011, 12:19 PM
In case you were looking for a fun and active fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-19-2010, 06:29 AM
Allied Fleet Bump