Lt. Commander
I happened to stumble across this link a few minutes ago. It's a Dark Tower game, produced by Stephen King. Just a simple little point-and-click style adventure game, but it's actually pretty well done, and all kinds of awesome for a fan of the Dark Tower books.

That's not why I can die happy, though. The Dark Tower movie has been rumored to be in production for some time, and from what I understand, Abrams was going to start serious work on it once he finished Lost. I'm just wondering if, between this little flash game and the Marvel graphic novels, the movie could actually be on its way... Maybe even this year?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-10-2010, 12:18 PM
'highfives daevan'

WOOT WOOT. i cant wait for the movie adaptation. i wonder who they will get to play the part of roland?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-10-2010, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by febostaf View Post
'highfives daevan'

WOOT WOOT. i cant wait for the movie adaptation. i wonder who they will get to play the part of roland?
Hugh Laurie's been mentioned. I think he could pull it off, too. He definitely has the eyes, and the angry old man look.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-10-2010, 12:20 PM
logging into it now, hope this is good
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by febostaf View Post
logging into it now, hope this is good
It's actually pretty well made. It almost seems like a sequel to the books, which makes me wonder if that's the path the movie's going to take. Either way, it's good to see so much renewed interest in this series.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-10-2010, 12:37 PM
this thing is pretty cool, i'm about to take a nap because i'm sick but when i get back i will take my time with it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
I happened to stumble across this link a few minutes ago. It's a Dark Tower game, produced by Stephen King. Just a simple little point-and-click style adventure game, but it's actually pretty well done, and all kinds of awesome for a fan of the Dark Tower books.

That's not why I can die happy, though. The Dark Tower movie has been rumored to be in production for some time, and from what I understand, Abrams was going to start serious work on it once he finished Lost. I'm just wondering if, between this little flash game and the Marvel graphic novels, the movie could actually be on its way... Maybe even this year?
My wife will love this, she is a Stephen King fan (maybe one of the biggest) so it is something foroward her to look forward to, and thank you for the site, will give her somthgn to play.