Lt. Commander
# 1 Daily PVP
04-21-2010, 02:27 PM
The mission with the 5 marks of something reward. I must be doing something wrong. Since I made BG I got them only twice with a couple of weeks inbetween? Anyone have an idea what that is about?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-21-2010, 02:50 PM
You get the daily PvP-mission from two different NPCs, depending if its a hostile engagement/takeover or a warzone-mission.

Check all the guys in the missions tab through, maybe someone you didn't know yet offers you the mission.

And you have to finish the old dailies of course to get new ones. Or at least drop them. Check your missions log (press J) to see if you got any daily left.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-21-2010, 04:31 PM
Yes ,you will need to do N'vak or Kerrat Mission at least once before you will get that one as Daily. I dont know for sure by what order they give them out but seems a bit random so there are 3 different types available.

Join 3 Hostile Engagements - Arena (Cracked Planet and such)

Join 3 Hostile Takeovers - thats Capture and Hold (Salvage Operation and such)

Join 3 Warzone - thats N'vak or Kerrat (Borg Hunt) -> for this one you need to do the quest from the Guy on Ganalda Station once and from that one it is available to you as Daily when its the current system choosen Daily (it wont be available as Daily until you finish it once so it might just be that this is the current one and you cant get it)
Lt. Commander
# 4 yeah
04-21-2010, 11:18 PM
As the guy explained before you have to do the war zone one before you get it as daily, and since over the past couple of days the daily has been the warzone one, you probably haven't been receiving them.