Lt. Commander
Hey, I've been running these B'tran Cluster missions for a while now and while I've been on countless worlds that clearly have the Borg signature I keep fighting the Hirogen (sp?), chasing Orion Pirates and clearing out Se'Reilian bases. Recently I dropped the Cage of Fire mission from my list and only after that did I have my first B'tran Borg experience and even that was only in a ground mission.

Am I wrong in expecting to run into Borg space battles out here? How did these scrubby races get all the way out to this quadrant without the battle group saying "... uh... stop"?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-22-2010, 09:58 AM
I've fought countless Borg in B'Tran. It is luck of the draw what enemy you fight there, as it seems to be a "best of" all the enemies. You can get anything from Remans to Klingons to True Way there.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-22-2010, 03:52 PM
Have you had any space encounters with Borg ships while doing the B'tran missions? I've only ever fought them in enemy signal contacts...
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-22-2010, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Have you had any space encounters with Borg ships while doing the B'tran missions? I've only ever fought them in enemy signal contacts...
Yes, you've just been lucky so far
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-22-2010, 11:51 PM
Usually? Supplying rebels with weapons or the like ;-)